“Divine pizza with gourmet flavors” 5 of 5 stars

Olympia, WA
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 304 Restaurants in Olympia
Salem, Utah
“Divine pizza with gourmet flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am an Old School Pizzeria girl, but Vic's has me rethinking my relationship. The Wildwood location is in a great spot with lots of greenery around (it is Washington). It is a crisp, clean ambiance that is welcoming and comfortable.

We ordered a pizza that had sweet potatoes on it. Ok. Just found description: Lovely Rita:
Vic’s Red Sauce Base, Mozzarella, Sweet Potato, Sun Dried Tomato, Cashews, Feta, with a Drizzle of Basil Pesto.

It was the best slice of pizza that I have ever eaten. The other pizza slices were pretty good as well. We got pizza by the slice and I wish I had got more slices of the Lovely Rita.

So basics: clean, trendy ambiance with gourmet pizza. If you have the chance to go, DO IT. You will regret it if you don't.

• Visited June 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Pizza tastes amazing! Slightly pricey, but well worth it! Love the small pizzeria style, love the menu (although I'd love it better if it had banana peppers!!) Just amazing.

• Visited May 2014
Olympia, Washington
“Great pizza, fun spot, friendly staff, neighborhood gathering spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We love this pizza joint. The pizza they serve is different than your regular pizza joint (it's no Pizza Hut) with toppings including nutritional yeast, potatoes, feta and garlic cloves. They have a great dog theme, colorful walls, band posters. They have a great outdoor seating area as long as it isn't overrun by smokers where you can watch the world go by. We often ride our bikes to this restaurant, as do many in the neighborhood. There are so many bikes, they could use another rack. They have great beers, they have gelato, yummy green salads, and then salads and dessert bars. They even have some options for breakfast. They have all the alternative newspapers to browse and tons of flyers and stuff near the bathrooms. They have a chalkboard in the bathroom, which hopefully isn't overrun by religious messages (I erase those :)). They have great pizza. My favorite is the Rolle, and I also like the greener. My boys get pepperoni always. They have a new location now on Capitol Way. They have kids toys and a little kids table. This place is always filled with families, the Olympia crowd and even people eating solo. I love their vegan sauce and spicy vegan pizza (even though I am a carnivore).

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richland, Washington
“NY style pizza in Olympia”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Stopped here for lunch as we were passing through Olympia. The service was ok - felt rushed at the counter as we tried to decide what to have. The prices were higher than expected. The portions are incredibly large - if you get the breadsticks keep in mind you're ordering a large cheese pizza without marina sauce.

The food was good. A little stingy on the soda refills. Otherwise decent place to have a NY style pizza.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
olympia
“Great for the neighborhood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

So happy to have a great pizza place in our neck of the woods! Great Pizza, love that they offer gluten free. The salads were great too. Quick service and atmosphere. Can't wait to go back!!

• Visited January 2014