“Always good and great selection” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout, Dessert
Houston, Texas
“Always good and great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I come here every time in Olympia. I have never had the same thing twice. Sandwich to soup to quiche. Great coffee. Tables can fill up fast during busy times.

Visited May 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Went around lunch time and had a short line so moved pretty quickly. Ordered the roast beef, blue cheese and horseradish sandwich on foccacia bread. It was excellent!!!! This place was a great find. Would return next time i'm passing through. Was declicious! Service was just ok.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fresh Fresh Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Oh wow, I would drive back to Olympia just to hit this little goldmine of deliciousness. Everything is so amazingly fresh, organic and off the charts delicious. As with any organic establishment, the clientele is as eclectic as the employees.

Visited March 2013
“Pretentious”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Finally had a chance to check this place out. We eat out a lot and this place just didn't cut it. I mean, its a Sandwich! Walked in felt an "oh we're so cool" vibe. None of the help acknowledged me. Finally I realized I had a process I needed to follow to place my order over a counter. I begged the clerk to bear with me as it was my first time. She, acting as though she was someone special, basically didn't care. I ordered a sandwich and I wanted water to wash it down. She charged me for a bottle of water. I wasn't told anything and waited. Finally I was able to move to a table and wait. As a long time passed, I returned to counter and asked about my food, she said they had to make it and she seemed less than pleased I would ask. I returned to table and noticed everyone with Dixie cups getting water from a jug. Finally my sandwich arrived. It was ok at best. I will never return and tell all my friends of my experience. If you want a GREAT SANDWICH and GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE it's the FIFTH AVENUE SANDWICH SHOP! It's the total opposite of this experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“Great place for a snack or a meal...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Loved the fresh breads, pastries and pies. Great soups, sandwiches, and daily quiches offerings....that cater to both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Good coffee and friendly service.

Visited March 2013