It took me hours to decide on a place to stay for our weekend trip to Ocean Shores and after much deliberation I chose the Best Western Lighthouse Inn and I made the right choice. It is clean, modern, and has the most amenities for your money. Ther staff is very friendly and the location, while just on the edge of the entrance to the town of Ocean Shores, has the hotel set apart from the cluster of other hotels there, making it more of a secluded getaway. It is only 500 ft from the shoreline and features an onsite restaurant, the Waves, with an impressive menu in comparison to most other chain hotel restaurants. If you are planning a trip to Ocean Shores I highly recommend staying here. You won't regret it. I will definitely book a room there again when I return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites Ocean Shores, Washington hotel offers beautiful ocean views and a relaxing atmosphere at a great price. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn where every guest will enjoy convenient access to local shops, restaurants and more. Ideally situated along one of Washington's beautiful coastlines, this Ocean Shores hotel is a short walk to the beaches and a variety of beach activities including clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Enjoy a romantic ocean view from the well-appointed suite rooms. These spacious guest rooms come equipped with a fireplace, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Note rooms don't have air conditioning. Complimentary breakfast daily from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Dine at the hotel's onsite restaurant with limited hours. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn also features an indoor swimming pool, jetted spa, dry heat sauna, exercise facility, business services and meeting accommodations for up to 80 guests. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn offers convenient access to attractions such as the Ocean Shores Convention Center, the Oyehut Wildlife Preserve and Protection Island. Guests will also enjoy spending the day exploring the Olympic Rainforest or touring Cooney Mansion or the Polson Railroad Museum. Ocean Shores also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year for both locals and guests to enjoy. We do have pet friendly rooms. All of which are located on the first floor of our hotel. There is a two pet maximum per room and a non- refundable pet fee per day.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Ocean Shores, Washington. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western