I just spent 2 nights at the hotel and was pleased with the accommodations. We stayed on the first floor because we had our dogs with us. I was surprised that we could see a bit of the ocean waves thru the dunes from our room.
The room was very nice. I like the way the bed is separated from the rest of the room by a half-wall. The bed was hard and firm....just the way I like it. We took the lawn chairs out onto the little patio and drank our coffee at lunchtime. Not nearly as warm as Hawaii but fun just the same.
The breakfast was ok...eggs a little rubbery but sausage good and they do have two waffle irons now!
The restaurant was closed for remodeling so we didn't get to eat there.
I lost my room key and expected to be charged for it but she said "no problem, don't worry about it." The staff was very friendly and helpful. I want to go back again without my dogs so I can stay in the 4th floor and get a great view of the ocean. I like the location of the hotel and will recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-suites Ocean Shores, Washington hotel offers beautiful ocean views and a relaxing atmosphere at a great price. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn where every guest will enjoy convenient access to local shops, restaurants and more. Ideally situated along one of Washington's beautiful coastlines, this Ocean Shores hotel is a short walk to the beaches and a variety of beach activities including clam digging, horseback riding, storm watching and beach combing. Enjoy a romantic ocean view from the well-appointed suite rooms. These spacious guest rooms come equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Complimentary breakfast daily from 7:00 to 10:00 a.m. Dine at the hotel's onsite restaurant, Waves, offering a variety of cuisines and a beautiful view of the water. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn also features an indoor swimming pool, jetted spa, dry heat sauna, exercise facility, business services and meeting accommodations for up to 80 guests. The BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn offers convenient access to attractions such as the Ocean Shores Convention Center, the Oyehut Wildlife Preserve and Protection Island. Guests will also enjoy spending the day exploring the Olympic Rainforest or touring Cooney Mansion or the Polson Railroad Museum. Ocean Shores also hosts a variety of festivals and events throughout the year for both locals and guests to enjoy. We do have pet friendly rooms. All of which are located on the first floor of our hotel. There is a two pet maximum per room and a non- refundable pet fee per day.The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn is ready to ensure a relaxing and memorable stay in Ocean Shores, Washington. Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lighthouse Suites Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel Ocean Shores
- Best Western Lighthouse Hotel
- Best Western Ocean Shores
- Ocean Shores Best Western