“a crab-lover's heaven!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle, WA
“a crab-lover's heaven!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband says he's never seen me eat that much, or look that happy eating it. I polished off one and a half fresh, delicious Dungeness crabs! I can't tell you much about the rest of the buffet--all I ate was crab and a little bit of salad--but if you're not a crab fan, I suspect it might not be such a great deal. But if you do like crab, this is absolutely the place!

Visited January 2013

Portland
“Not as good as usual...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stopped by for lunch on 11/1. They do have the best caesar salad and awesome made from scratch cheesecake. I thought I would try the Philly cheese steak sandwich and potato salad. Salad wasn't bad, some potatoes not quite done. The sandwich had crumbled bleu cheese on top of it which I guess I missed on the menu. No big deal, I picked it off. The meat on the sandwich tasted like someone's leftover prime rib. Bread was very hard which is okay if there is aus jus, but instead got a real spicy sauce, okay in small doses... Also tried the minestrone soup. Very mediocre and tasted like it was just poured from a can. Just not up to their usual exellent fare. Since I live in Ocean Shores, I like to try out every place so I can have a reference when family visit. I can say their $1.99 breakfast served daily is a great deal.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is a restaurant located a little ways out of Ocean Shores and is the on site casino restaurant. The atmosphere is excellent with large windows although there was little view since we ate at night. The food is fairly well prepared, flavourful, but nothing exceptional for my mind. A big plus was the service afforded to us, I think the waiter was very friendly and attentive to our needs. All in all, I would come back again if the opportunity affords me and I need a more formal dining experience.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Emily's, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. Do come back and enjoy the view in Emily's sometime...it is stunning!
“Definitely worth going to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner at Emily's tonight, for the first time.
the service was excellent, the food was excellent, and the ambiance was excellent. every recommendation from the waiter enhanced the meal. this was by far the best meal we have had in Ocean Shores.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Emily's, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate you taking the time to let us (and other travelers) know about our fine dining experience! Come again soon...
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Not so good this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

In the last 7 or so years I have eaten at Emily's 3 or 4 times and this is the first time I was disappointed. The restaurant was very empty tho understandable as it was October mid week. I ordered the razor clam steak which is what I have had each time but this time it was warm but not hot and the mashed potatoes were very cool. One of our party of 4 had the salmon. It was presented beautifly but it also was only warm. This could have been the fault of the server so will try once more the next time in Ocean Shores, In the afternoon we ate in the lounge and tho one of our party liked the clam chowder I thought it was only passable. It also was on the cold side, thick and not sure the spice. Their dinner salads were excellent at lunch and at dinner. Leaving town 2 of us stopped in at Emily's for breakfast and had the best meal of our 2 days in Ocean Shores. We split the eggs benedict and the hash and eggs. Both were excellent and hot.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Emily's, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for your very honest review...we really appreciate that you gave us credit where due...and I am so sorry to hear that there were areas in which we did not meet standards! Please do give us another chance, and be sure to let your server know right away if the food is not hot or is in any other way unacceptable, so that they can make it right!

Although chowder is something that is subject to personal preference, ours is authentically Northwest...all ingredients are from this area, and there are no pork products in the making. Just a tidbit to share!