“A Must Stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Nautilus

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ocean Shores
The Nautilus
835 N. Ocean Shores Blvd, P.O.Box 128, Ocean Shores, WA 98569   |
Ranked #12 of 15 hotels in Ocean Shores
SeaTac, Washington
“A Must Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was our first time renting a condo at the Nautilus and it was an exceptional choice! The condo was clean, made fully functional for a longer ocean stay, great location and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend condo # 201, as it was ideal for our family of 3. April was a nice time to visit Ocean Shores, however, next time we are going to come in August. We have recommended the Nautilus to all of our family friends and will continue to rent here for all future stays.

Room Tip: We loved condo #201, but have not tried any others.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Kirkland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We wanted to take a "staycation" staying in Washington but having a vacation! We decided to go the rental route and it was the right choice! The condo was beautiful, excellent location close to the beach, clean and very well decorated! Having your own little escape with a fire place, view and plenty of activities made our winter vacation a great one! I definitely recommend renting a condo at the Nautilus when visiting Ocean Shores!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Bothell, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I’ve been spending time the last few summers up at Ocean Shores but last summer was the first time I rented the Nautilus condo and I can guarantee that next summer I will do the same. The home was in perfect, pristine condition, it had an amazing location and the price was perfect for what I was looking for. If you spend time at Ocean Shores or if you’ve never been before, I recommend checking this place out. You will not regret it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Camano Island, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I really enjoy staying at the Nautilus in Ocean Shores. Room 208 has become our standard place to say these past few years. Even when we come on over for a weekend and the weather isn’t that great we still have an incredibly relaxing time. I love being next to the ocean, enjoying the sights, sounds and smells even if the weather’s overcast!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Snohomish
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had a couple-day meeting in Ocean Shores so I opted to take the family up with me and so they could tool around the town and relax while I was busy not having fun with work. One of my colleagues for the meeting was staying in the Nautilus building so we opted to do the same and were able to stay in room 201. The room was more condo than hotel room, with all of the comforts of home. It was nice to be able to come home from a long meeting and have a home-cooked meal, that my beautiful, wonderful, gracious (how many more adjectives can I use to encourage her to continue this behavior) wife had prepared for the family. It was really wonderful to be away from home but still have a part of home as well. However, my home does not have a beautiful view of the ocean off the patio...so I guess I'd rather be there sometimes than my real home!

Room Tip: Room 201 had an amazing view of the ocean...and it is called "Ocean Shores" afterall...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Port Orchard, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Dog friendly. Old and needs updating but very clean and nice. Staff friendly. Old furniture, hard squeaky bed. Had a nice deck but the deck chairs were wooden straight back and very uncomfortable. Grounds were well maintained and the overall look of the condos were very nice. Overall we will probably go there again because of the great pet policy.

Room Tip: First floor rooms do not have a view--not sure if the second floor does or not
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good rate 3 nights for the price of 2.quiet. Will go again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Nautilus? Share your experiences!