“Great place to stretch your legs next to the ocean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Nautilus

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ocean Shores
The Nautilus
835 N. Ocean Shores Blvd, P.O.Box 128, Ocean Shores, WA 98569   |
Ranked #12 of 15 hotels in Ocean Shores
Bothell, WA
“Great place to stretch your legs next to the ocean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I’ve been spending time the last few summers up at Ocean Shores but last summer was the first time I rented the Nautilus condo and I can guarantee that next summer I will do the same. The home was in perfect, pristine condition, it had an amazing location and the price was perfect for what I was looking for. If you spend time at Ocean Shores or if you’ve never been before, I recommend checking this place out. You will not regret it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

40 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Camano Island, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I really enjoy staying at the Nautilus in Ocean Shores. Room 208 has become our standard place to say these past few years. Even when we come on over for a weekend and the weather isn’t that great we still have an incredibly relaxing time. I love being next to the ocean, enjoying the sights, sounds and smells even if the weather’s overcast!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Snohomish
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had a couple-day meeting in Ocean Shores so I opted to take the family up with me and so they could tool around the town and relax while I was busy not having fun with work. One of my colleagues for the meeting was staying in the Nautilus building so we opted to do the same and were able to stay in room 201. The room was more condo than hotel room, with all of the comforts of home. It was nice to be able to come home from a long meeting and have a home-cooked meal, that my beautiful, wonderful, gracious (how many more adjectives can I use to encourage her to continue this behavior) wife had prepared for the family. It was really wonderful to be away from home but still have a part of home as well. However, my home does not have a beautiful view of the ocean off the patio...so I guess I'd rather be there sometimes than my real home!

Room Tip: Room 201 had an amazing view of the ocean...and it is called "Ocean Shores" afterall...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Port Orchard, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Dog friendly. Old and needs updating but very clean and nice. Staff friendly. Old furniture, hard squeaky bed. Had a nice deck but the deck chairs were wooden straight back and very uncomfortable. Grounds were well maintained and the overall look of the condos were very nice. Overall we will probably go there again because of the great pet policy.

Room Tip: First floor rooms do not have a view--not sure if the second floor does or not
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
alaska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

Good rate 3 nights for the price of 2.quiet. Will go again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

My hubby, dog and I needed to get away for a weekend. We have stayed here twice before over the past four years on the first floor but asked for a third floor room this time and were able to get it. Had a beautiful view of the ocean and spent a lot of time on the deck. The condo was very comfortable, a bit outdated but we are fine with that and for the price, it can't be beat. It was very clean and the kitchen was well stocked. The three story climb up the stairs was worth it! I am not telling the condo number as I want to be able to get it again next time we go back :) The bed was comfortable, much better then I expected. There were plenty of towels and extra blankets and pillows if you needed them. Free wi-fi is always appreciated! The deck had two chairs and a small table which was lovely for hanging out there with a book and beverage and in the mornings with my coffee.

The staff was all very friendly, especially Theresa at the front desk. We had a nice chat about hotels, travel and dogs and she was able to get us into our room about 12:30 and then was able to give us a late check out on the day we left. There were DVD's in the office and we checked one out (free) and enjoyed watching it that night. They have a nice grassy dog area on the front of the property which was handy to use for early morning and late evening 'outs' with the pup. We requested no maid service and no one bothered us although they did say to let them know if we needed anything.

I have read the negative reviews here but think some people are hard to please. For the price, the value is excellent! I won't bother even looking anywhere else.

Thank you for another great Ocean Shores get away!

Room Tip: Top floor definitely had less noise then first floor but even there, it never bothered us except for...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Absolutely LOVE this place! Wonderful clean rooms w/ fireplace, hot tub too. It's a one bedroom/fully furnished apartment! Very reasonable rates. My dog loves it too! Easy access to the beach. When ever we, (my kids & Sister), go to the beach, we stay here if we're not at the camp ground!
Thank You so much for your hospitality! We always feel welcome.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to The Nautilus? Share your experiences!