“What a joke” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Washinton State
“What a joke”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Walked in at 9 am on Saturday and only 3 things in the display case. The plus side there was about 15 huge cookies on top of case for $2

Visited August 2013

Silverdale, Washington
“Huge cookies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I could not eat here because I am gluten sensitive but everything looked amazing and my kids loved the gigantic cookies!

Visited July 2013
“Great taste, not so great selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed right across the street at the Shilo Inn. We stopped by there in the afternoon to check out the selection to see if we wanted to go back for breakfast. The lady hovered, we explained we didn't want anything now but would be back in the morning. I'm not quite sure if she didn't understand or if she thought we were going to try to sample or steal something. The selection is very minimal but looked delicious. I went back in the morning and it smelled so yummy! What I wanted was still baking so I wandered around outside. The very friendly gentleman came outside to let me know it.was ready. The taste was pretty darn good. But I still have to say the selection is very limited.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Churchville, Maryland
“All taste great, small selection.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stopped in one morning before we continued up the coast on our vacation to get some treats for the road. If you are expecting this huge bakery with lots of selections of all kinds of bakery products, this isn't it. There is a very small assortment of cakes, donuts, muffins and pastries. There is not much to chose from but I will say that it all tasted great and was reasonably priced. We would stop in again if we were in the area. The gentlemen that waited on us was very nice.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Graham, Washington
“Yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

They have the best cinnamon rolls. They are huge, fresh and not loaded with frosting. The turnovers are amazing as well. Everything was fresh out of the oven. Definitely going back.

Visited July 2013