We stayed at this hotel for a weekend in Ocean Shores. When we first got to our room I thought it was really cool that it smelled like pineapple especially since casinos always smell like smoke. I liked the pool and the hot tub it was cool to be able to look out at the ocean while swimming indoors.
The one thing I would say is don't waste your money at Emily's the onsite resturant. It's really pretty to overlook the ocean at sunset and my boyfriend got some awesome clams and something with scallops but my best friend and I got the exact same thing a steak medium rare and it was well done. I don't like to ask to have redone so I just had them take it off the bill which they did without a problem. It was just way too spendy for what it was. We ate at the breakfast buffet at the Shiloh the next morning though and paid a lot less for a better meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Enjoy a striking destination inspired by the extraordinary landscape, melding the offerings of thrilling in outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments, with the hot & unsurpassed beauty of the Pacific Ocean. CasinoFrom your favorite table games, to the many electronic slot machines, you will find all sorts of fun on our Vegas Style casino floor. We offer FREE entertainment on the weekends in the Ocean Lounge for a weekend party at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort