We stayed Valentines weekend, myself and husband. The hotel was packed. Room was a little run down, could use a facelift. Fireplace was wonderful, but the timer only lasts for 30 minutes. The bathroom mirror area could use some brighter lighting. Also, more pillows on the bed would be nice, only two for a king size bed.
Could not get into Emily's restaurant for any dinners, it was booked solid. Breakfast there was fair, nothing fancy and the food was just average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Enjoy a striking destination inspired by the extraordinary landscape, melding the offerings of thrilling in outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments, with the hot & unsurpassed beauty of the Pacific Ocean. CasinoFrom your favorite table games, to the many electronic slot machines, you will find all sorts of fun on our Vegas Style casino floor. We offer FREE entertainment on the weekends in the Ocean Lounge for a weekend party at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort