the best part of the stay was the staff (except the front desk). were told we had a handicapped room so it was as we found out a plastic chair that went in the bathtub and a sink that stood alone. we also paid for a room with a view of the ocean but it didn't have a balcony it was horrible and we had to be moved. we were put in a room overlooking the parking lot where the valets are so it was noisy and it was filthy, we were not reimbursed for the cost of the rooms. the carpets were filthy w/ lg stains on them the room smelled. the casino was freezing, the machines did not pay anyone while we were there. we went out for a nice dinner on one of the nights to Emily's and the server called us cheap after we had spent 150.00 on dinner. the diner had good food. the only thing I can say is "don't do it" the best western in ocean shores is really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Enjoy a striking destination inspired by the extraordinary landscape, melding the offerings of thrilling in outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments, with the hot & unsurpassed beauty of the Pacific Ocean. CasinoFrom your favorite table games, to the many electronic slot machines, you will find all sorts of fun on our Vegas Style casino floor. We offer FREE entertainment on the weekends in the Ocean Lounge for a weekend party at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort