Non-smoking rooms were sold out so we booked a smoking room. I called the day we were checking in and still none available. I asked again at check in, still none, but our room wasn't ready yet either, we were 45 min early. When we came back, they had one, thank goodness. The rooms are good sized and the bed was really comfy. The room was clean and there was great water pressure in the shower. The only 'negative' (and that is probably too strong) was at check in. We rode our Harley to the hotel from Tacoma and were dressed for riding, (leathers and a bandana on my head). We were greeted appropriately, but I would say the girl was 'cool' and short, not rude, just short and not friendly. Between check in attempts we went to the spa. When I came back I was dressed in shorts and a nice top. The girl was 'warm' and friendly. I mentioned to my husband how much friendly the 2nd girls was and he told me it was the same girl... Must have been the way I was dressed. Besides that everything was great and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach at Ocean Shores, the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is Washington's premiere coastal destination. Surrounded by the majestic Pacific Ocean and nestled amidst over 200 acres of protected wetlands, this resort offers views of unparalleled natural beauty from virtually every window. With three restaurants to choose from and a Vegas style casino with over 500 slot machines, a poker room, and 12 table games, Quinault Beach Resort and Casino is sure to become your favorite getaway location! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort