Non-smoking rooms were sold out so we booked a smoking room. I called the day we were checking in and still none available. I asked again at check in, still none, but our room wasn't ready yet either, we were 45 min early. When we came back, they had one, thank goodness. The rooms are good sized and the bed was really comfy. The room was clean and there was great water pressure in the shower. The only 'negative' (and that is probably too strong) was at check in. We rode our Harley to the hotel from Tacoma and were dressed for riding, (leathers and a bandana on my head). We were greeted appropriately, but I would say the girl was 'cool' and short, not rude, just short and not friendly. Between check in attempts we went to the spa. When I came back I was dressed in shorts and a nice top. The girl was 'warm' and friendly. I mentioned to my husband how much friendly the 2nd girls was and he told me it was the same girl... Must have been the way I was dressed. Besides that everything was great and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Enjoy a striking destination inspired by the extraordinary landscape, melding the offerings of thrilling in outdoor recreation and renowned spa treatments, with the hot & unsurpassed beauty of the Pacific Ocean. CasinoFrom your favorite table games, to the many electronic slot machines, you will find all sorts of fun on our Vegas Style casino floor. We offer FREE entertainment on the weekends in the Ocean Lounge for a weekend party at the beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Quinault Beach Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinault Beach Hotel Ocean Shores
- Quinault Beach Ocean Shores
- Quinalt Casino
- Quinault Beach Resort