“So darn great.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Arlington Wa.
“So darn great.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

There wasn't anything we didn't like about it. We even made new friends.The beach is wonderfuland we even drove on the sand . Watching the waves roll in and the sunsets are out of this world.

Visited June 2013
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Buffet at Quinault Beach Resort, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your review! We do pride ourselves on being the best place to stay and play on the beach...glad to hear that you enjoyed it!

“STAY AWAY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went there for the prime rib buffet. I always thought a buffet was a variety of foods. No fruits, one toss green salad, there was prime rib and salmon (I had salmon which I could not keep down). Looked like some store bought cookies for desert. Seating was really like a boring banquet atmosphere with folding tables. No ocean view yet it is an ocean view resort. We won't return unless it is to play the slots but never been lucky there. Seems to be very tight. Oh well.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Buffet at Quinault Beach Resort, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with our Prime Time Buffet! This is a favorite of our locals, who enjoy the great price for Prime Rib, Salmon, and the fixings. You may want to try our Land & Sea Buffet on Friday nights, where the selection is much larger and includes crab, and is currently served in Emily's with an ocean view.
Ocean Shores, Washington
“Sea food buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This buffet is my favorite because of the endless crab legs, shrimp, veggies, fruits, desserts, I can go on and on! I should mention that the crab legs are cold and they also serve beef for non-fish lovers.

Visited January 2013
QuinaultBeach, Marketing at Buffet at Quinault Beach Resort, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments! We are quite proud of our seafood buffet, and are so glad that you enjoyed it!
“Very misleading”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

They boast an $4.99 omelet bar. Don't be fooled that is exactly what it is. 1 trip to have them make you an omelet which only features about 7 add in choices. And 2 slices of toast that comes from very cheap bread. They also severed with potatoes. You can pass them up they were awful possibly from the night before. They dont even try to jazz them up there was no seasoning or onions & peppers. The breakfast coming out of the resturant were not that great you could get 3 pieces of french toast for $8. That was it no eggs, meat, potatoes. Just toast. The pancake was tasty and very large you can get 2 for $4 and was perfect for my husband to go with his omlete, again they are severed with anything. The service was extermly slow good thing we had a view of the ocean while we waited.

Visited February 2013
Seattle, WA
“a crab-lover's heaven!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband says he's never seen me eat that much, or look that happy eating it. I polished off one and a half fresh, delicious Dungeness crabs! I can't tell you much about the rest of the buffet--all I ate was crab and a little bit of salad--but if you're not a crab fan, I suspect it might not be such a great deal. But if you do like crab, this is absolutely the place!

Visited January 2013