“Yumy Hole in the wall!!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 41 restaurants in Ocean Shores
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Our property just got a new owner. He has redone the whole outside of this complex and the inside of a few of our shops. Come and check us out.
Tacoma, Washington
“Yumy Hole in the wall!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went for breakfast, short line to the door, ordered quickly & food arrived in no time. Delicious. Had an omelet, YUM!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
St. George, Utah
“Good and Plenty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Saw the good reviews for breakfast and since breakfast is my favorite meal, I had to belly up and experience "Our Place". Simple but clean for seating and dining. My wife and I had the biscuits and gravy, which was quick, good and plentiful. The place was quite busy for a week day and had to wait a bit to order as there was no table service, order at the counter and the food was brought out when ready. The owner handled the orders, register and cooking. She was matter of fact with a smile. I always look at a dining experience and decide whether I would come back and in this case I will.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Raymond, Maine
“Home town cooking at it's finest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great place for breakfast and lunch. Huge portions, Food is served hot and delicious. You might have to wait for a bit to be seated, but it will be worth the wait. Staff is friendly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port Angeles, Washington
“A great place to eat breakfast or lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My daughter had french toast with eggs and sausage and said she could eat here 'every day' as it was that good. My granddaughter had the club sandwich and raved over it. I had the 2 egg, ham and seasoned potatoes and had to share the ham and potatoes the portion was so generous. Price very fair, served up quick and hot.

Visited August 2013
Seattle, WA
“Best Eggs Benedict Omelet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you want plain old good breakfast, go to Our Place, Ocean Shores, WA. My BFF and I had breakfast there last weekend and I ordered the Eggs Benedict Omelet. Very large omelet, with fresh potato hashbrowns and choice of toast or buscuit. They also serve cinnamon roll french toast that is awesome. You may have to wait as they are pretty busy and only open till 2pm, but when you can get a great breakfast, it is worth the wait.

• Visited August 2013