“Nothing Special” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Medina, Ohio
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The food and service was OK. Nothing special though. We were here for dinner and wanted some local seafood. The restaurant had a musty smell when we walked in but the dining area was fine.

Visited June 2013

Granite FAlls, WA
“Butter Soaked Crab Meat”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I asked the server if they had crab legs. What I ended up getting was about 8 small pieces of crab that had been thoroughly soaked in butter and garlic. I like to break open my own crab legs and dip them in a tiny bit of butter. This was awful. With it I had a steak and it was not cooked to my specification. As well, the baked potato was only lukewarm. We paid way too much for a hugely disappointing meal. It's unfortunate that there are so few restaurants in Ocean Shores that you feel like you were forced into eating bad food because your choices are so limited. Next time it will be a plain old burger.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
WA
“Razor clams!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Had razor clams here several times and they are always delicious. I also had the best FrenchDip sandwich I've ever had here.

Visited May 2013
“OMG Chicken fried!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

THEE best chicken fried steak of them all!(and we have tried all) A little on the expensive side (12.99) BUT worth it! They also offer a Bloody Mary regular style or bonfire(made with pepper vodka).

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Overpriced and a Limited Dinner Menu”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We visited Ocean Shores over spring break and remembered this restaurant being very good several years ago. We should have taken the clue when we noticed that we were the only people in the dining room. However, it was the off season and a weeknight also. The menu was much smaller than I remembered and seemed to offer primarily dinner seafood, and meat dishes and a few appetizers. No sandwiches, burgers or fries for my daughters. I know that Ocean Shores is not the culinary scene of Cannon Beach, but I was really disappointed. The food was very average and not worth the $75.00 for 3 dinners without drinks or dessert. We definitely have crossed this one off our list of places to eat in Ocean Shores.

• Visited March 2013