“Gross!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Weatherly Suites

Weatherly Suites
You added Weatherly Suites to your Saves list
Weatherly Suites
2.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   699A Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569   |
Ranked #8 of 9 Ocean Shores B&B and Inns
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Gross!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

I am sorry but I can't imagine anyone staying here twice. I agree the staff was nice but the room was disgusting. This was my exact idea of what a "flea bag motel" would be. We decided to stay just because I thought it would teach us to really appreciate the nice rooms we get when we have gone on other trips, especially for our teenager who is used to room service and the royal treatment. We spent little time in the room and most of the time at the beach with the dogs but I slept in 2 layers of clothes and washed everything in hot water when I got home because this is exactly the kind of place where you would expect an infestation of bed bugs. Jacuzzi suites sounds great but in reality this place is a gross dump. Will never stay there again!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
mitzvot, Manager at Weatherly Suites, responded to this review, October 26, 2010
I am sorry your experience at the Weatherly Inn was disappointing. I am the new manager and there is a new owner now. We have worked hard to bring the property up to expectations.
We have purchased new pillows, dishes, etc. New paint, carpet cleaning the whole gamut. Hope you will give us a try at a later date. If nothing else, please stop by and I will be glad to give you a tour.

Pamela Johnston
Manager

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Renton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

My husband and I went down there for Valentine's weekend 2010 and the room was great will everything that we needed. But we didnt like the idea the room next to us was being use as a Apartment. They were nosiey all night long, fighting, parting and etc. We complated and got half our money bad. We would stay again but dont like the idea that they rents the rooms for people to live there. Rules weren't that inforce on tenents. They also had 3 dogs and barked all the time.
We are going to give it 1 more try and if it happens again, NOT HAPPING!!!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Puyallup, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2009

We needed a place where we could bring the dog and Weatherly Suites
fit the bill. Loved the fireplace, fully equipped kitchen and jacuzzi. We
also loved having lots of grass to exercise the dog right outside the room.
It's not the Ritz but it was clean and comfortable and we enjoyed our stay.
$99 plus tax.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Sammamish, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2008

The Weatherly Suites has a great staff. The condo is more spacious than a hotel room and so is better for families. The jacuzzi is also nice.

However, it is very old and ancient. Everthing (except for the jacuzzis) has aged and is breaking apart through wear and tear, and no amount of cleaning or fixing can restore it. The previous two reviewers have described the conditions accurately. The staff keeps the place as clean as they can.

Unless the owners do some extreme re-modelling or re-building, I would not stay here again.

It is easy to find more modern accomodations for very comparable prices in Ocean Shores.

• Liked — Kitchen, open
  • Disliked — Disintegration
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Central Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2008

VERY DIRTY........I stayed here 20 years ago and this time will definately be the last.

The carpet was the same as it was 20 years ago.....it was sooooo gross.

The paint in the bedroom looked like they ran out and just decided to leave it unfinished.

The bathroom had brown streaks of who knows what on the wall.

The couch and chairs were all stained. I had to go get extra blankets to cover the couch just so we could sit on it.

The staff was nice but did not know much about where to go when we asked.

It was definately not worth 139.99 a night.

I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN!!!

THIS PLACE NEEDS A DEEP CLEANING AND NEW CARPET!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — The Filth
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Bothell
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2008

We wanted a weekend getaway and looked on Ocean Shores.com for a place to stay that would allow us to take Miss Dog with us. We came across the Weatherly Suites and decided to give it a try. First I would like to say that the Staff was beyond wonderful. A nicer hotel front desk clerk I have never met!
On to the room, The toilet had a sticky flush valve and we had to lift the lid off the tank and reset it to get it to flush every time we used it. The bathroom sink leaked water all over the counter every time you turn the water on. The shower was made just perfect for a person 3' tall that likes to be knee deep in water before the end of the short shower, The heater unit in the bathroom looked as though iit had sat on the beach for ten years to rust before they installed it in the bathroom. On to the bedroom. The bed was worn out years ago and the pillows were more like a badly folded towel than a pillow, On to the kitchen light that did not work. Let;s go on to the jetted tub in the living room that we had to clean before we could use it. Watching tv in the living roon while sitting in a hot tub of water is a great idea if only it we did not have to clean it first. The light over the tub has five bulbs in it, Too bad only one was working, It was a bit cold in the room this morning when I got up so I went to turn the heat up and the knob broke off. NO I did not use any force on it to turn it.
All this for only $155!!!! I will not go so far as to say anything mean like overpriiced dump or worse yet ripoff but you can form your own opinion by reading this.
We really like Ocean Shores and recomend it to anyone wanting a nice weekend but your money would be better spent by staying at one of the big chain hotels rather than trying to be nice and support the locals if they are going to rent places like the Weatherly Suites.

Been to Weatherly Suites? Share your experiences!