“Best Coffee Shop on the Peninsula” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 3 Attractions in Ocean Park
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Portland
“Best Coffee Shop on the Peninsula”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Vacation isn't complete without good coffee and Adalaide's really delivered for us. We dropped by simply to pick up some coffee and breakfast and found place to linger. The shop owners are super friendly and welcoming.

Visited January 2013

Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
“A welcomed spot on the coast for community, coffee and great reading material”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Much to my surprise when I stumbled upon Adelaide's Books & Coffee I knew this was the place to connect to the local and the seasonal community. The space and people were inviting and gracious from when I walked in the front door. There was just something in the air when I came in with my partner. I was happy with my cappuccino and the lemon pound cake that I shared with resistance.

The bookstore section to the store was a much welcomed oasis on this trip since I forgot to bring along reading material. The selection of books was vast for a little place. Much to my delight I found 'On the Corner of Bitter and Sweet' on the shelf and knew I had something to snuggle up with at night with my glass of wine.

Visited September 2011