“Absolute finest dining around!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Continental
Good for: Romance, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Whidbey Island, Washington
“Absolute finest dining around!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Frasiers has perfected the gourmet dining experience, from food to service to ambience!! The experience is on the upper-price range, and we tend to dine there for special occasions, but occasionally for no special occasion, except that we live the food and service. I always include the cheese fondue (garlic brie) with my dinner - I could eat it with a big spoon and pretend it was cheese soup, it's that good!!!

Visited May 2013

85% Recommend
Issaquah, Washington
“Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Loved this place! Living outside of Seattle on the Eastside I found the prices reasonable, especially the wine. Wait staff was not overly friendly as some people have mentioned but they were not rude either. I had the tomato and mozzarella appetizer and my husband had the French onion soup. We thought the soup was in a bread bowl but it was actually served in a large onion. Presentation and taste earns high marks. I had the filet for dinner and he had the ribeye. Both of us enjoyed it very much. I asked them to forego the risotto and just include more vegetables and they obliged. No dessert, although we did enjoy some port wine (him) and ice wine (me) after the meal. Place was crowded on a gloomy foggy Saturday night. Yes, reservations recommended. I will definitely go back.

Visited September 2013
vancouver
“Oak Harbour gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

this is a great restaurant. kind of hidden but great steaks and seafood. the owner is a great guy to talk with and it also has an outside patio with a view of the harbour.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, California
“A special treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our group had the restaurant to ourselves, so it was very easy to enjoy the attentive serving staff and the cooking staff. My steak and vegetables were perfect. The Chef thanked us for coming, and we thanked him for the excellent food.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Excellent quality, quaint restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The food quality was superb, the location was very good, and the atmosphere was perfect for a quiet romantic supper.

We started with some oysters on the half shell, which were fresh and delicious, and both of our main courses were very good. We shared a delicious double chocolate cake as well after being tempted by a dessert presentation our server gave.

The owner popped by our table after we ate. He was very personable. We would definitely return if we ever make it back to that area.

Visited August 2013