“Love it!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Favorite place to eat! Wonderful food and wonderful staff. It's nice to frequent a place that has such kind people working there. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

whidbey island, washington
“Curry Puffs- Yummers!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

The curry puffs are addicting....Fair warning!

Service was friendly and restaurant was clean.

Pad Thai was missing the carrots and was not my fav, but I'll be back for the curries. :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Friendly family owned dining extravaganza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

The owners are gracious and accommodating. The food is delicious! The prices are very good, especially here comparatively. Was here tonight practically alone in the tiny restaurant. I eat out often because I love to experience new food. I don't know why the whole island isn't lined up outside the doors here. It is by far my best Oak Harbor dining experience.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“A Delightful Surprise. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Four of us went for dinner there for the first time. The restaurant is small, with only 5 tables or so, and it was full. We waited for a few minutes to see if anything would open up, and decided to order to go. Just then a table opened, and the host asked us to wait a minute. He immediately cleaned the table and seated us.

From then on the service was excellent, and the food, delicious. We had several appetizers, like calamari, skewered chicken, and Gyoza. Dinners included Green Curry, Drunken Noodles, Salmon Teriyaki, and Phad Cha Seafood.

The only regret I have is that I ordered my dinner with zero spiciness, so I could share it with my wife. It was tasty, but I would have liked to have a little zing in it.

I look forward to our return trip.

JedasThaiKitchen, Guest Relations Manager at Jeda's Thai Kitchen, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Matthew - thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your dishes. In the future, if you would like to add extra "heat" to your dish please let us know and we will happily bring you a condiment tray with a variety of chili and spices.

Thank you again!
Seattle
“Greasy Spoon”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I got takeout here yesterday because of the good reviews. However, I had quite the different experience. First of all, I ordered a garlic tofu dish and twice said "no meat please." Well, because it was takeout I didn't look at my order until I got to my room. Big mistake. The order turned out to have chicken in it. The reason I got takeout was because I was so tired and I was really too tired to take the order back. Also, it was terribly greasy and not like genuine Thai at all. $10 in the trash.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
JedasThaiKitchen, Guest Relations Manager at Jeda's Thai Kitchen, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Rubye J,

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We appreciate all feedback including positive and negative reviews.

We are so sorry to hear that the dish we prepared for you did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide the best service and quality that we can and unfortunately sometimes we do fall short. We would like to extend to you a refund or the option of trying another of our dishes free of charge. Please let us know how we can best attempt to rectify the situation. Please e-mail us at jedasthaikitchen@gmail.com.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.