“Pleasantly surprised!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Sedro Woolley
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband, two children and I were in Oak Harbor for the day and we happened to see Jeda's Thai Kitchen. We decided to try it and were very pleasantly surprised! We always order the same 3 things when eating at Thai restaurants red curry, pad thai and crab fried rice. We really loved it and were surprised at how fresh the veggies and crab were, being that the restaurant is so small. When we commented about it, the owner explained that he hand pics and buys the vegetables fresh every few days. Wow! No wonder it tasted so good. The service was great and the food came out faster than we expected. We will definitely go back next time we are in town.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great food and welcoming service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food was great and the service was unmatched by any other restaurant in oak harbor. Price is a little high but you get what you pay for

Whidbey Island
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Today we decided to try Jeda's for lunch, before going to the Veteran's Parade in downtown Oak Harbor. Upon entering, we were immediately greeted by the owner. As we chose our lunch from the menu, we couldn't help but notice the way every person that entered this little restaurant was greeted. The owner not only knew the names, but where they were from! Amazing. The Thai food was the best that we have eaten. Very fresh, very hot, spices are chosen at ordering, from 1 to 5. I chose 3 and he gently guided me to the 2. I was thankful for that, they use powerful spices. Everything from the Tofu appetizer to our entries, was beautifully presented.
They care about the food that they are serving, and they care about their guests.

• Visited November 2012
Washington
“#1 makes sense”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have been to many Thai restaurants but this one is outstanding! The food is fresh with many vegetables and prepared the way you may want it. For example, if you request "no sugar" they will honor that. Additionally, the staff is very friendly and the restaurant is kept very clean. We go there regularly and we live 35 miles away!

• Visited August 2012
Covington, Washington
“Vegetables in the Phad Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I always compare Phad Thai to that from my favorite restaurant, Saya, in Kent, WA. I've never found one that I like better. I must say that Jeda's came close, though. What I 'm not sure I liked about it was the addition of vegetables (cabbage, carrots, green beans). Sometimes, I think it was a great idea, but then I go back to feeling that it really isn't what I wanted when I ordered.

Visited August 2012