If you pay $59 for a hotel in a premium tourist area you are at best making going to be taking a risk in some form. At the Acorn Motor Inn I was pleasantly surprised, for what it got us.
Here is what you do not get:
1. Good customer service
2. A good continental breakfast
However you do get:
1. A very clean room, newly remodeled
2. A comfortable bed
1. Wayyyy to much furniture in the room.
2. An odd perfume smell (not too strong).
Fine stay, actually better than expected. You won't be sending any pictures of the front facade to impress your friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Acorn Motor Inn Was Completely Renovated Recently and Has #1 Luxury, New Upscale and The Most Beautiful Hotel Rooms in Oak Harbor and Whidbey Island.Free Hi-Speed Internet, free HBO channels, free continental breakfast, large flat screen TV, microwave and refrigerator in room, some kitchen units, honeymoon suite, centrally located, walk to city beach, few minutes to navy base, most reasonable rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Acorn Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.