“OK” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
BC
“OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Not great, just OK. Too noisy for conversation. We found our meals to be rather lackluster. Maybe re-heated from frozen (lasagna) and not particulary tasty. Fries seemed to be overdone. Probably would not eat there again.

Tacoma, Washington
“Good food and beer in relaxed pub atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Hadn't heard a thing about this place, but dropped in and had great food. The waitress steered us right to good things on the menu and good beer to pair with it. The nachos were served with the chips on the side and all the fixin's in a casserole dish. This kept the chips crisp and let me load up what I wanted on each bite, so it was perfect. The burgers were great, and the hummus dip a friend had was tasty. I'd recommend this as a casual lunch or brew time to anyone. Its kid and family friendly with patient and helpful wait staff.

Vancouver, Canada
“Don't let first impressions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Walked in the door and just about left, as it had that dingy Tavern look, however glad we stayed the course. It was late in the evening and the chowder was no longer available, i took that as a good sign but was disappointed, but we had the Cheddar and Brown Ale soup instead, and it was simply delicious. Along with an iceberg wedge it was a great late evening meal. Both items were great, and by the looks of the other meals and patrons, i would have to say that the portions are generous, and everyone was enjoying there meals.

The micro brews are great, had a seasonal pilsner that was light and refreshing with a great finish...the porter was interesting for those that like a robust beverage, lots of accents and great flavour.

Great service and friendly staff......i would visit again.........does need a makeover though, the decor is a little tired.

Key West, Florida
“Sub Par Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Customer Service - 4
Value - 2
Food Quality - 1

This place was packed when I came in so since I was solo, I grabbed a spot at the bar. They have some decent microbrews on tap, so I asked her to keep feeding me the brews as I wanted to try several of them.

The bartender knew her stuff, and she did a great job at providing me customer service. To bad that the kitchen staff couldn't provide any quality to make my meal worth any value though.

When all is said and done, the food quality here makes the menu become VERY OVERPRICED.

All I can recommend this place for is that it is a Happy Hour spot, for drinks. Eat elsewhere if you want your $$ to go towards good food.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Hit or miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've been to this restaurant multiple times. I have had terrible service, and I have had amazing service. I have had awful food, and I've had decent food. I would not recommend the vegetarian burger at all. Some of the salads are good. Really turned out to be to much of a gamble for me to go again and I never recommend it to visitors.

• Visited February 2013