“Must try!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have to admit, when I first came across 123 Thai, nothing about it was appealing to me and for some time refused to try it. I finally gave in and gave it a chance since the restaurants in oak harbor are very limited. After the first bite I was sold. Awesome food, many selections to choose from and you get a lot of food for the price. This is one of my top places to eat at in oak harbor.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

West Kelowna, Canada
“Good and to the point”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

A straight forward ordering system, helpful food pictures and ample good provided by courteous staff mark this experience.
Eat in or take out, resulting in a spartan but clean and orderly store - with excellent food - at a reasonable price.
Did I mention quick also?

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Fast, affordable and delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I eat here often with family and business associates and it is outstanding every time. The group of people that I usually eat with has eaten almost everything on the menu and we have decided that our favorites are the Pad Thai, Garlic Chicken and the Red Curry/Panang Curry. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is clean and comfortable. You won't be hungry after leaving this place!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Washington
“Fast to go”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

For fast to go place the food is excellent. Clean, big volume, and affordable. You could see how they prepare your meal.
We didn't gave them "very good" score because they switched the hot scale between our two dishes and we had to change the eating person. However, both dishes were delicious so we desided to not return them.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Pacific Northwest
“Unusual selections available here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I've never found a thai restaurant that serves my favorite Thai comfort food, jok (called congee in Chinese restaurants). It's a boiled rice porridge with ginger, fish sauce, chicken stock, an egg, and bits of chicken in it. I often had it when I lived in Thailand, both for breakfast and as a middle-of-the-night food at train stations while traveling. There are other items on the menu here that I haven't seen in other Thai restaurants. I have to say, I haven't had many of them because I always go back for the boiled rice porridge.

Visited October 2011