I took my sister and my son for a night out at the Bonneville Hot Springs Resort and Spa. As son as we walked into the lobby, we fell in love with this place. The llovedAs a gorgeous great room with a central fireplace, surrounded by comfy seating, soft lighting and bookcases. It has a hunting lodge feel to it. We also loved the room which had a private balcony with a large jacuzzi tub. The room itself was well-equipped with two queen beds, desk, entertainment center, alarm clock, refrigerator and coffee service. Hanging in the closet were three cean, fluffy terry cloth robes.
The hotel has a restaurant and lounge which serves an upscale menu. We did not try the dinner, but I can vouch for their breakfast menu which included standard breakfast fare like bacon, egg and cheese sandwich, as well as fancy upscale breakfast items, such as smoked salmon omelette. A gourmet coffee bar is located in the lobby.
The hotel has a wonderful rock garden courtyard with a huge hot tub. There is also an indoor pool and jacuzzi, an exercise room, a full service spa and a gift shop. The spa rates were pricey.
For me, the best aspects of the resort were the natural mineral water hot spring and the beautiful setting. The hotel looks a bit like a Holiday Inn from the outside and is surrounded by a parking lot. However, once you walk beyond the parking area, you'll come to Greenleaf Lake, Moffatt Creek, and the Bass Lake Wilderness Preserve. This is an excellent place to leave city life behind for a while. Also, once you go inside the hotel, any resemblance to a Holiday Inn fades away and you realize that you've stumbled across a very unique hotel.
Our only difficulty was with the online booking. Upon making my reservation, I received an error message stating that my receipt could not be emailed to me. I simply called the front desk, who assured me that my room was reserved.
We will definitely return to this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family owned Resort with 78 rooms, of which half have hot tubs on their balconies. Each hot tub is filled with our therapeutic mineral water. Each of our rooms have a balcony. have an extensive 16,000 square foot spa and a full service restaurant and lounge. There is an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a cooling/wading pool and an indoor and outdoor jetted soaking tub for our guests enjoyment. We offer meeting and event space for groups totaling less than 100 people.We are located 45 minutes from the Portland International Airport and are 35 minutes away from Vancouver, WA. We would love for you to join us soon and see how easy it is to "Find yourself in hot water!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bonneville Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonneville Hot Springs Resort And Spa
- Bonneville Hot Springs Hotel North Bonneville
- Bonneville Resort
- Bonneville Spa
- Washington Hot Springs Resort
- Bonneville Hot Springs North
- Bonneville Hot Springs Resort & Spa North Bonneville, Washington