I'm SO glad my company bit this loss and it wasn't my personal funds that went to toward this disappointing weekend. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it was not this. The hot spring pool is indoors and feels in every way like a steamy public pool. The only connection to outdoors was in the hot tub outside. This was nice, but in no way a destination. I had the outdoor hot pool to myself because it was just about closing time, but it wouldn't have taken many guests to make the pool feel crowded. There was little connection to nature. I gazed on the back of a fairly unattractive hotel. I brought kids along on this business trip after talking to an enthusiastic booking agent who told me that kids were welcome in the pool, but when we arrived, I found out that the pool closed to children at 7:00 pm and then didn't open the next morning until after we had to leave, so...kids were bored and disappointed.
Room did NOT meet expectations for the price (a $200 room in the middle of nowhere WA). My shower did not work. It was a hanheld type sprayer that was slit and sprayed water everywhere out of the showerhead. It took maintenance an hour to arrive then the helpful respsone, "it looks like it's broken and going to need to be replaced"...a project for the next day I assume. No rooms into which we could be moved. I went to an important presentation with pool water hair. When we were nearing check out and I recounted my experience at the resort, we were offered $25 off our next stay. When I told the our plans did not include a return to the resort, but asked instead if my children could be comped breakfast the answer was NO.
I will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family owned Resort with 78 rooms, of which half have hot tubs on their balconies. Each hot tub is filled with our therapeutic mineral water. Each of our rooms have a balcony. have an extensive 16,000 square foot spa and a full service restaurant and lounge. There is an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a cooling/wading pool and an indoor and outdoor jetted soaking tub for our guests enjoyment. We offer meeting and event space for groups totaling less than 100 people.We are located 45 minutes from the Portland International Airport and are 35 minutes away from Vancouver, WA. We would love for you to join us soon and see how easy it is to "Find yourself in hot water!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bonneville Hot Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonneville Hot Springs Hotel North Bonneville
- Bonneville Hot Springs Resort And Spa
- Bonneville Resort
- Bonneville Spa
- Washington Hot Springs Resort
- Bonneville Hot Springs North
- Bonneville Hot Springs Resort & Spa North Bonneville, Washington