“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rimrock Lake Resort

Rimrock Lake Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Naches
Rimrock Lake Resort
You added Rimrock Lake Resort to your Saves list
37590 US Highway 12, Naches, WA 98937   |
Kennewick, Washington
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed in the Eagle's Nest cabin and couldn't have had a better time. I've read complaints about Laura, the customer service rep, being rude but she was so kind and helpful to us I find the negative comments very surprising. The cabin was cozy, clean and had everything we needed for a short stay. There was a small kitchenette and seating area with a microwave, fridge, coffee maker, plastic utensils, paper bowls, plates and cups. In the bathroom there was a very clean standup shower sink and toilet. The queen bed was very comfortable and there is a loft space with futon mattress. There is also a flatscreen TV with a built in DVD player. This cabin had a wonderful view of the lake and a small private "back yard" space with a deck area, fire pit, picnic table, benches and propane BBQ. We spent most of our time in the cabin reading or swimming in the lake, very relaxing. There was a breakfast buffet Saturday morning for about $8 plus you can drive down the road two miles to the "Silver Lake"? Resort for a sit down breakfast or lunch at reasonably low prices. The resort down the road also had a tandem kayak for daily rentals ($40) which was a really fun activity that was worth every penny.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Lake Stevens, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The lady in the store was very rude! When we went in the store to ask questions or purchase items, she acted like we were bothering her. She had a really bad attitude. My husband and I both had the same experience with her. We really liked the campground, but we will never go back there due to the poor customer service.

• Stayed July 2013
Chehalis, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Our family stayed at Rimrock Resort for a long holiday weekend. My husband and I used a RV spot #25--it was level with easy hookups, a fire pit and wood picnic table. Our 32' RV and 20' car hauler had plenty of room--we sat just above the water and enjoyed quiet and privacy. My sister and her husband stayed in the "Lake View Cabin"--which was spotless. The queen size bed was very comfortable with clean fresh linens. The bathroom has a toilet, sink and shower with tons of water pressure. There is a fridge, microwave, coffee pot and nice DVD player for movies you bring or rent at the store. It was well stocked with coffee, sugar, cream, shampoo, conditioner and soap--plus did I say clean....
The "Bunk House" was also spotless--with a double and twin, a table, chairs and lamp. The bathroom is the porta potty just outside, which was always clean.
The Bath House has two seperate units in one building. Both have a toilet, sink, dressing room, and huge shower, with a hand held shower. There was plenty of hot water and great water pressure. The fans worked great and plenty of light. There is soap at the sink and no hairdryer.
The property manager, Laura Lynne was awesome to work with from the first time we spoke to her and made reservations to the time we checked out. She went the extra mile to make sure we had the best time ever.
The store and deli have every thing you could need and is well stocked and clean.
We had cel service with US Cellular--but AT&T does not work in the mountains.
We will return in the future! Thankyou Laura!!

Room Tip: Our RV spot was easy to get into with lots of room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Prosser, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a nice place to look at from a distance, so long as you don't have to deal with the woman at the front counter. We rented a cabin. Paid extra because we have 3 children and sat up a tent outside the cabin. We are very quiet and clean campers. No loud music or parties and when we left the place it was as clean as when we arrived. When i checked out i was informed that they would not rent the cabin again to us, because we had too many people. We had paid for the extra person. We were not made to feel welcome. This treatment ruined our stay. We will never go back!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

My husband and I reserved two R.V. spots at Rimrock Lake this summer and thought it was a nice resort. Except the spot we had was close to the highway, but we didnt mind. When we checked in the lady working at the desk, possibly the owner, told me we had a 3rd reservation made which I was not aware of and was not needed. She got angry with me and told me she could have rented that spot to someone else which I didnt believe as the entire resort was empty and that r.v.spot was not nice at all. She also told me if I make a reservation in the future, I need to pay in advance. I was so upset I could hardly speak and my first camping day was ruined. She later realized it was a miscomunication between her and the other party travelling with us and that 3rd spot had been cancelled, she just forgot to write it down. She asked our friends to apologize to me instead of apologizing herself which would have made me feel better. I will never reserve this place again even though my husband like it.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2011

This is by far the best RV campground on Lake Rimrock and, for me, the best in Central Washington. The camground is on the Lake and many RV and tent sites look onto the water. The campground includes a great boat launch, clean bathrooms, excellent hot showers, full RV hookups, store, small cafe, BBQ on the weekends, a safe swim area for young kids, boat docks and a very nice short nature walk with outstanding lake views. I have been taking my 39' fifth wheel there for three years. With 90% of the lake shoreline protected natural woodland, this is a great kayaking lake. I kayak on the lake regularly and usually see bald eagles, ducks, Canadian geese, ravens, hawks, grebes and river otters. Spring and fall are easy to get good campsites, but reserve early for the summer months.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Rimrock Lake Resort? Share your experiences!