“Go here for the Clam Chowder now!” 5 of 5 stars

425-355-2181
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Seattle, Washington, USA
“Go here for the Clam Chowder now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Visited Arnie's today for the first time for a work lunch. I made 11:15am lunch reservations at 10:50am day of - EASY. While the décor could be updated that does not matter because you should be ordering the clam chowder and chowing down on it. Especially good with the warm sourdough bread they serve to the entire table. I know this is bold to say, but it is better than Ivar's clam chowder. Also good view of the ferry terminal and you can see the trains go by on the tracks below. Will definitely return!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Everett, Washington
“By the dock of the bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Arnie's in Mukilteo always pleases. Excellent choices all over the large menu from seafood to beef, chicken to pasta. Almost every table has a view of Bay where the ferry landing is located and ships leave every 30 minutes. If you're lucky you'll also see the AMTRAK or Sounder commuter train zip by below the restaurant.

Visited February 2014
Munster, Indiana
“Great place to stop and eat with good food and a view of the ocean in Mukilteo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This is a great little place to eat in Mukilteo. They have a great outdoor patio and view of the ocean. Indoors has a great view also. They offer lunch specials that are not on the menu outside and that makes it a little more reasonable for lunch. I had the prime rib 1/2 sandwich with soup deal and it was great. I wish I would have ordered the whole sandwich …it was wonderful. My husband ordered the fish tacos which he said were really good.

Visited July 2014
Kirkland, Washington
“Worst Experience Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Let me start by saying that this was my one year anniversary with my girlfriend. I wanted to take her someplace I remembered as being good. We made reservations. When we arrived, the hostess was abrasive. Told us we would wait 15 minutes past our reservation. Upon seating, I could see cooked rice grains still on the table in plain view. My girlfriend pointed out the greasy fingerprints on the glasses and silverware. The chairs and tables were sticky. She felt that we should leave, but I said let's give it a chance. When the waitress arrived after 15 minutes of being seated she proceeded to complain about how bad her evening was going. She too was abrasive throughout the whole ordeal. We finally placed our orders after having been there over 30 minutes. That was 8:00. Our food finally arrived at 9:00. One hour later. My girlfriend and I were not impressed at all. My girlfriend's risotto was wet and lumpy and had no flavor. My fried seafood was like a grease sponge with unchanged oil. As soon as our food arrived we started being attacked by fruit flies. At least they were happy with that place. They can have it. We 'll never set foot in that place again. I'll spread the word that what was once a nice place a decade ago is now a total hole. Very disappointing. STAY AWAY!

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Troy, Ohio, United States
“Much better experience this time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

We all had crab legs and they had to be preordered for them to be the precracked version. That is just an easy treat to not have to fight with the legs! I would not recommend the mashed potatoes as they are not the best and both plates that ordered them were not warm. Otherwise the dinner and green beans were fabulous as was the key lime pie. The pie is certainly a shareable size. The waitress was great and the view was lovely.

• Visited June 2014