“Excellent Food & Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

425-355-2181
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Mukilteo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 56 restaurants in Mukilteo
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Mukilteo, Washington
“Excellent Food & Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I made a reservation and requested a table with a great water view as our family was there for a special occasion - the celebration of 2 birthdays. The table was outstanding and the hostess had noted during the reservation process that we were celebrating 2 birthdays. Without being prompted, our server delivered two complimentary burnt cremes with candles lit and surprised the birthday boy & girl. The food was outstanding, they are celebrating their prawn festival right now with extra delicious prawn choices on the fresh sheet. They are currently giving a $15 gift certificate for your return visit by Dec. 2013

Visited November 2013

84% Recommend
Salkum, WA
“Awesome Salad and great view! Enjoyed every bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were in Mukileto for a morning meeting. We searched our Garmin for restaurant suggestions and decided to try Arnie's and were glad we did!
I had a smoked chicken salad which was soooo yummy. A lovely mix of greens, cranberries, grapes, strawberries and cheese in a light but delicious dressing. I look forward to having another chance to eat there.
My husband loved his lunch too and we will definitely go back when in the area.

• Visited November 2013
“The best mussels ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I go to the Everett area twice a year and always make it a point to go to Arnie's in Mukilteo. I have been several times for dinner and was impressed with the quality, wait staff and atmosphere. My favorite is to go into the bar at happy hour. The appetizers are outstanding and the drinks... well bring a designated driver if your having more than one. The mussels and the calamari are top shelf and I love the ginger chicken wraps. I have not been to the one in Edmonds.
Every time I have been there I would call it more of a business type atmosphere. Not so much fun for young children.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Even on a Busy Day You'll have good Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

On a busy Wednesday I took my Mom to lunch at Noon. The parking lot was full and the restaurant was busy. Not enough handicap spots, but always a problem at restaurants. We were greeted by a friendly Hostess, who seated us immediately at a table that wasn't difficult to get to for Mom and her walker. Our waitress was friendly and stayed on top of things the entire meal. Served hot tea and bread to start. There was a good wine list and cocktails, but not today. I had Penn Cove Mussels in white wine sauce, mom had a seafood zuchini, which she was able to get a smaller size. We both indulged in desert mine being Key Lime Pie and hers a caramel apple crisp. Our waitress was there at every turn. The bill was reasonable and we left feeling satisfied in atmosphere and appetite. There is a view of the Mukilteo Ferry and the sound...All in alll a very nice place....

• Visited October 2013
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My wife and I are visiting family in WA. Since we had to wait for the fairy to go across to Whidbey Island my mother recommended Arnies. Of course we had to start with a drink to relax after our flight. The waiter recommended a nice bottle of chardonnay since wine was currently 50% off on Tuesday and Wednesdays. I decided to try a local IPA, which was very good. We all decided to have a salad, great salad for the price. I decided to try the seafood bisque and am I glad that I did because the flavors were amazing and best of all the warm sourdough topped it off! My mother had the nachos that were average. Overall the restaurant, staff and atmosphere was amazing!

• Visited October 2013