“Would definitely stay here again” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
New York
“Would definitely stay here again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I never heard of a TownPlace Suites before but my husband has stayed here a few times before. I was very impressed with the staff. We came very late the first night and was put in the last room available...a handicapped room. The next day we asked to be moved and were accommodated by 10 AM, where Housekeeping moved everything for us. The front desk staff were very helpful in giving me ideas of what to see and do in the area, and in Seattle. Their afternoon "happy hour" was a nice addition, where they offer real food, not just chips or cookies, and beer and wine. The property is beautifully laid out and attractive. There is a pool with 2 BBQ grills and a basketball court. The room has (almost) a full kitchen. And, there is a complimentary breakfast with fresh waffles, oatmeal plus other continental items. The staff was excellent. I would go back any time!

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
ShannonMyers, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thank you KMillerNewYork, for sharing your experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites -Mukilteo! We are thrilled that you were able to enjoy so many of our amenities during your stay with us. Happy to hear that you will be returning, we look forward to hosting your stay again in the future!

Shannon Myers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Victoria, BC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

This was my first experience of a Town Place Suites hotel and we quite enjoyed it. I was travelling with my wife and 2 children and we got a room that had a queen bed and a sofa pullout. The room also had a kitchen, but we only stayed one night and did not end up using it. Overall, the room was clean and functional, but for us, it was definitely too small (hence the loss of 1 point). Not sure if the room sizes vary or if they are all the same but it might help confirming ahead of time.
We did enjoy our stay, however, and made use of the pool, hot-tub and sport-court. In addition, we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast they had. It's as good if not better than you would get at a Residence Inn. And not sure if this just Town Place Suites or if this is the new standard for all Marriott hotels that include breakfast in their rates, but this hotel used plates and cutlery that can be washed and reused. In the past, I've always seen plastic cutlery and either Styrofoam or paper-plates that just get tossed out. What a horrible waste - but not here. These plates, bowls and cups and glasses were all reusable so I was very happy to see that.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Parking was free, as was Wi-Fi - so what more could I ask for? Really enjoyed my stay - next time I'll see about asking about the space and layout of the room.

Room Tip: There are 8 buildings. Request to be near or far away from pool area - depending on your preference...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Alberta Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were lucky to find this place-so comfortable. We like the idea of suites and this was a good choice. The grounds are really nice-the terracing is a neat idea. Our room was clean and well decorated and bed was comfortable.. We loved the breakfast. Celiac delight with Japanese breakfast of rice and fish. There were other options for breakfast-Continental style. Lots of parking. Staff was pleasant and helpful.
We would stay there again.,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

This was our third time staying at TownePlace Suites in Everett. And our best; thanks to helpful staff, a great room with a full sized bath tub.

In short, if you are looking for a nice hotel near Paine Field (home to Boeing), or Mukiteo, look no further. As you are less than a half mile from both those locations, and less than a mile from Everett.

If you do find yourself in the area, plan at least a half day at the airport, as it is amazing watching the largest and newest Boeing aircraft being tested and preparation for decades of service throughout the World.

The Boeing plant tour is also amazing, and highly recommend. If you have the time.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a bathtub or full sized shower, as most of their rooms have miniature walk in sho...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
ShannonMyers, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Greetings Tom25!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites- Mukilteo! We certainly appreciate your feedback and I am so happy to hear your experience with our staff, comfortable room and convenient location. We hope host your stay again in the future!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very good check in, we didn't like the room (second floor and no elevator) so got changed to a convenient first floor. Comfortable room, space and well equipped. Breakfast is a little thin but no issues. Liked the layout and location. Convenient to the ferry and those great restaurants.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice hotel offering suites with full kitchen and good size rooms. Nothing fancy, but all the amenities needed. WiFi was steady with no issues. Bed was firm and offered good nights rest. Hotel is set up like townhouse apartments rather than one big hotel. Grounds are kept nicely with great landscaping.

Continental breakfast offers breads, cereals and enough food to start your day. Free coffee as well. Hotel has a pool and workout room.

Location is good, just 5min from Boeing future of Flight, and 10 min to the mall that has decent shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second level of the units.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Lafayette, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Rhonda's contributions to our stay were a delight. She put us into an excellent room and secured assistance with our luggage. In addition she made an excellent suggestion for how to spend the extra day we had wound up with in the area. When my wife went looking on Thursday to find the amenities which were, we were to learn, only available Monday through Wednesday and was disappointed to find none, Rhonda cooked up half a dozen cookies and had them delivered to our room.

Kathia had taken my phone call from Whistler asking to add an extra evening and was working breakfasts for our two-night stay. When I introduced myself and thanked her for her assistance she adopted me and made it her goal to assure our satisfaction (in close competition with Rhonda).

When we were ready to leave the young male staff member who carried our bags up the stairs on arrival followed me back to our room and get the bags from my wife and did not stay around long enough for me to get there to tip him. So, you can see these folks made a difference to us.

Three negatives: the grout in the shower in our room needed serious attention which I reported to the front desk. My wife said at the end of that day that It looked like it had been worked on but was not yet clean. Offering so many amenities Monday through Wednesday and none the other nights may have a solid business basis but seems spartan to us. And, please, do not put metal tongs at the toaster to assist guests in retrieving muffins and the like. The last I looked they conduct electricity which could result in shortening one's stay prior to paying one's bill.

Room Tip: The property is quite large so if proximity to the buffet area is important to you take that into ac...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
ShannonMyers, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Greetings MisterBuster! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott. I am thrilled to hear of your customer service experience with Rhonda and Kathia; this is exactly what we want our guests to experience. I also appreciate your feedback regarding our Guest Reception being served Monday- Wednesday. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused you. I also made note of the grout on the shower and will definitely make this a focus. We hope to host your stay again in the near future!

Shannon Myers

Been to TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo? Share your experiences!