“Second Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 hotels in Mukilteo
Vancouver
“Second Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We just stayed for a night while on a cross border shopping trip and the TownPlace didn't fail to live up to our expectations. It was again conveinent, quiet and check in was friendly and quick. Two small things with regards to cleanliness one being there was some black gunk in part of our shower, it didn't really make it unusable but it was a little unsightly and here were a couple of stains on the sofa in the room.

One thing that really stood out was the service as we had a small issue in the middle of the night and needed a 24 hour pharmacy. Regan at the front desk was great and when I called down he said he would have directions and maps for me if I can to the desk. I went down and he had it all printed off and even gave me directions to avoid some overnight construction that as going on. I felt he really went above an beyond.

Thanks again TownPlace for a great stay.

Room Tip: They are two level buildings we have never stayed on the bottom but the top we have found to be nice...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Suffolk, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Marriott has done it again! Town Place Suites, adjacent to the Boeing plant in Mukilteo, Washington is a wonerful hotel. The staff here is absolutely the best that we have ever experienced anywhere....and I mean that with all sincerity. Never have we witnessed a more professional, friendly group of people that without the slightest reservation, displays a genuine concern for your comfort and happiness. It's like one big happy family. Three nights a week, they feed you dinner with free wine and beer and soft drinks. Every morning, they offer a continental style breakfast to get you started on the right foot. The grounds are beautiful and very well manicured. The rooms are large, with a full refrigerator, stove, microwave, kitchen sink and eating utensils. Nice size bathrooms and beds as well. Overall, I would have to say that the place is kept pretty clean on a daily basis. There is a generous size pool as well as laundry and fitness rooms in the main building. We were here for 15 days and never had an issue with anything or any of their staff. I would not hesitate to book this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Building 5 and 6 are at the back of the developement and offer more privacy and are very quiet. Cho...
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was very pleased with this property until the people in the room above us on the 2nd floor came back to their room at 10:45 pm. We could hear everything! Flushing the toilet, running water, walking around the room, the buzz of talking, and even opening and closing of drawers. There is a serious problem with lack of sound-proofing. As you can see by my other reviews, I'm not that hard to please but even with earplugs I couldn't get any sleep until the upstairs people went to bed at 1am. Unfortunately they were up again before 8. When I checked in I was asked if I wanted a room on the first or 2nd floor. I unwittingly chose the 1st, thinking it would be easier with overnight bags. In future, if I ever stayed at this property again, it would only be on the top floor.
Otherwise the room was adequate and breakfast was okay.

Room Tip: 2nd floor only, unless you can sleep through anything.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Surprise, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very nice place. We went to the Boeing open house so this location was perfect. The morning breakfast was weak cold cereal, hot oatmeal,rubber waffles , muffins, yogurt and toast. Nothing special in the least. Clean room with small kitchen which we did not use but was nice. Nice big flat screen TV. We will stay again if the need arises.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back which was quieter than one of the rooms facing the busy street.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Extremely caring and excellent service from the moment we arrived, to the minute we left, and I speak for every family on our soccer team. Kyle was our very friendly 1st impression. Cynthia organized an excellent healthy "take-out" breakfast for our soccer girls since they had to leave too early to make the 7am breakfast. Jenny and Rosie also helped with an amazing breakfast all weekend. Cynthia told me that Shannon, the G.M. Provides a positive, fun and enjoyable work environment so that everyone loves their job. It shows!!! We have stayed here in the past for this tournament and we will definitely return!!! Thank you to your amazing staff!

• Stayed August 2013
ShannonMyers, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear LGDSMom: Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Mukilteo! Your story is exactly what we strive for and I am so happy to hear that Cynthia, Kyle and Rosie provided you with excellent service. We appreciate your business and look forward to hosting your stay again next year!
Shannon Myers
Chula Vista, California, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family stayed in a suite with a queen bed, which was clean and comfortable. There was a small kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and sink with all plates and utensils. The area was quiet and safe, and the entire staff went out of its way to make my stay very pleasant. I used the laundry facilities at night with no problems. This loaction was about 40 mins north of downtown Seattle and about 20 mins south of the outlet at Tulalip.

The free continental breakfast was typical, nothing special, but still decent. During our stay the hotel served hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, make yourself waffles, cereal, and provided miso soup packets.

My only complaint is parking, particularly when returning at night. The spaces were limited and people would park their big suv's in the compact spaces. This needs to be addressed by the property. Recommend assigned parking for each room.

belmont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was a great find for us. Most of the hotels in Everett were on the Interstate 5, too noisy for me. Found this place through trip advisor reviews. It is off the beaten path, that means quiet!
All rooms have one bed and a pull out couch, full kitchen with utensils , pans, dishes. They also have a great continental breakfast, includes waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, as others have mentioned rice, fish, seaweed.
If you are planning on visiting Boeing is right down the road, the ferry is a few miles away, The town of Everette about ten minutes.
The staff was amazing, very friendly and accommodating, the rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable and of course it was very quiet!
If we ever visit the area again, I would most definitely stay here!

Dear Suzeego Guest:
Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback regarding your stay at the Marriott TownePlace Suites- Mukilteo! I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our amenities such as the full kitchens, breakfast and convenient location. As you mentioned you heard about our hotel on TripAdvisor and we know our future guests review this website, so again we appreciate you sharing your story! We look forward to hosting your stay in the future!
Shannon Myers

Been to TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo? Share your experiences!