“Very clean, cozy and spacious.” 5 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montreal
“Very clean, cozy and spacious.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Looks like brand new building. Very friendly and helpful personnel. Room, bathroom, kitchen were super-clean. (I checked fridge and stove out of curiosity- spotless!) Good quality bed sheets, comfortable mattress and pillows. Sofa-bed in a room (in case you have an extra -person with you) with extra pillows and blankets in the closet. Very spacious, quiet place, no noises from outside or from neighbours (ask for a room on a second floor, it's quieter there). No elevators- if it is an issue for you, keep it in mind. Complimentary breakfast. Several restaurants in 5 min drive from the hotel. We dined at "Ivar's"- highly recommended! Will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: ask for a room on a second floor, it's quieter there. No elevators- keep it in mind.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were on the last leg of a long family vacation. We stayed here because if was very close the Boeing Company Factory Tour. The property was very well kept. It was clean and friendly. We had the best continental breakfast I've ever seen at a property such as this. I can be tough critic but this place exceeded, by far, my lofty expectations.

Temecula, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

What a great find. I'm not sure why we might need to stay in this area very often but, if we ever are in the area, I would not hesitate a bit to stay here again. I thought the place was brand new but I guess it has been here a few years. Wish we could find a place like to this stay everywhere we go. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Even though we only used the fridge, the coffee pot and a wine bottle opener, the kitchen was a great bonus.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

My second stay at this location. The suites are very spacious, bigger than my first studio apartment! This is set up like a small apartment community, two stories and all rooms are accessed by an outside door. Kitchen was stocked with the basics although I didn't do any cooking it was nice to have a kitchen sink to wash things in and a full sized fridge which reminds me I probably left a few beers for the maid! The only negative I can take away is that I wanted a downstairs suite so that I wouldn't have to carry my suitcases up the stairs. But then at night I couldn't leave my windows open because they were right next to the sidewalk. Also, if you get a suite that faces the parking lot you will have headlights shining in your windows. Staff was very helpful and apologetic when my bathroom had some plumbing issues, they resolved them quickly. Definetly would stay again.

Room Tip: lower level facing the parking lot = headlights in your window. lower level facing inside = windows...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Othello WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed here on a recent visit. We wanted to catch the ferry in the morning and travel on up to Anacortes. The room was spotless and comfortable. It had a well stocked kitchen, which we didn't use. There was a couch that was comfy and a big bed with lots of pillows. The breakfast that is included was traditional waffles, yogurt, cereal. As it didn't start until 7 and we were catching the 7:00 ferry we just grabbed some yogurt and muffins. The staff was friendly and helpful when asked for a dining recommendation. We drove down the road and watched the sunset at the lighthouse on the water. Beautiful. only complaint was that we were on the second floor and it was tough lugging the bags up the stairs. This hotel is set up like an apartment with lots of little wings, no inside access.

Room Tip: Ask for a ground floor room if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Liberty Lake, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I recently stayed for one night at the TownePlace Suites in Mukilteo while visiting friends. The hotel is designed for extended stays, but it worked quite nicely for my short stay. The staff at the hotel is extremely helpful. The hotel itself consists of several two story buildings, as well as a pool & sport court. The hotel is somewhat older, but the grounds are very well kept. The rooms, however, do show their age a little. My room was very comfortable & convenient to the club house. I can seen how staying in one of the outer buildings could be troublesome if it's raining. The only complaint I have about the room would be the very firm bed. It was not as plush as beds in many Marriott properties. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the TownePlace Suites & I would return again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I stayed here for ten days during my training for a major aircraft manufacturer. My room was spacious and offered every possible amenity. The staff went the extra mile to make my stay as pleasant as possible. A complimentary breakfast buffet only made it better.

I hope to visit this hotel again some day.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo? Share your experiences!