“Very Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Virginia
“Very Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

Very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Staff is outstanding! Rooms are big and well kept. Would highly recommend. Close enough to Seattle and Whidbey Island to make it a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
ShannonMyers, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this review, June 17, 2011
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Mukilteo. I know many travelers read reviews and take into consideration feedback from guests like you!

Our staff takes much pride in delivering excellent customer service and cleanliness overall. I am happy to hear of your wonderful feedback you experienced. We also appreciate your word of mouth in recommending our hotel for future guests! Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the future!

Shannon Myers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011 via mobile

My family and I loved staying at the TownePlace Suites..We would not stay anywhere else..Very happy with the service and very nice employees, especially the front desk attendants!!

• Stayed July 2010
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Mukilteo!

I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! I appreciate the wonderful feedback you gave regarding your overall experience, in particular with our front desk staff. Our front desk associates are wonderful and experienced in providing amazing service to our guest’s. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011 via mobile

Very nice place to stay. Off the beaten path but close enough to get back to life quickly. Close to parks, beaches, and restaraunts. One of my favorite places to stay in the northwest. The staff is more than helpful and always friendly.

• Stayed June 2010
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Mukilteo!

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found easy access to local attractions! I appreciate the wonderful feedback you gave regarding the staff service overall. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the future!

Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Awesome staff! Clean rooms, very comfortable, great Breakfast options!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Mukilteo, WA!

I am glad to hear of your wonderful feedback from our amazing staff, cleanliness of our rooms and great breakfast selection! Thank you for sharing your experience and we certainly hope to host your stay again in the future.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2011

This is my first time staying in a towneplace suites, so I'm no expert in rating this hotel. However, in my brief stay, I found it to be very excellent. Very friendly staff. They offer complimentary dinner and breakfast. they also have few parking for their guests.

The "hotel" suite looked like a townhouse. So you might have to drive to your room from the front lobby. Kind of annoying if your suite is on the other side of the area (especially if you want those complimentary meals)

The suite is pretty cozy. The room I stayed in came with a king size bed and a sofa bed, a kitchen and the usual (tables, drawers). Oh, they also have an HD Tv so that was really good.

The three complaints I have in this hotel are: they only have WIRED Internet and the air-conditioning is really close to the sofa bed; so if you put the fan to heat/cool, the person sleeping in the sofabed will sweat like a pig/freeze to death. Lastly, the hotel is somewhat located out of nowhere, so if you plan on staying here long term, then you better make sure you have a car.

• Stayed February 2011
Boise, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2010

This hotel was not located as close to Seattle as we were lead to believe. When I needed to go to Seattle it seemed like a long drive, usually with heavy traffic.
It catered more to groups and large business accounts and we never really felt welcome. However, I must say the housekeeping staff was friendly and did a good job.
Pool area was crowded. I never got to use BBQ because of groups and parties.
At times sleep was a problem with people talking outside.
The rooms were small, basic, and clean with a small kitchen for cooking.
For me this was a poor choice I will not make again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
ShannonMyers, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo, responded to this review, January 10, 2011
Dear Flo2Go:

Thank you for taking time to post a review about our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had a less than pleasant experience during your visit to the Seattle, WA area.

Thank you for your nice comments regarding our housekeeping department. Our housekeeping staff takes much pride in their jobs daily and I’ll be sure to pass along your comments to them during the next team meeting.

Regarding your disappointment in not being made to feel welcome, I am very sorry to hear as our staff makes this a priority to make each guest feel at home. It should not matter if you are visiting on business or pleasure each guest should feel just as important! I appreciate your feedback as well about the pool and BBQ area; we are continuing to evaluate the BBQ area and looking into possibly reserving spots in order to make sure each guest has an opportunity to use it.

Although it sounds as if you certainly wanted to be closer to Seattle, if your travels bring you to the Seattle area again and you would be willing to give us another opportunity, please let me know as I would be happy to have you as our guest and receive a memorable experience. Again thank you for your time and feedback.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2010

We are staying there for a night during for our visit to Seattle. This place is very near the Boeing Company and if you are considering going there, it's minutes of walk.

The hotel itself is very modern and exceptionally clean. It has kitchen with 2 heating elements, a fridge, microwave, washroom without bath-tub (shower only) - something we didn't really need but it's nice to have for those who want to stay longer.

Our room comes with one bed, the bed is firm. My only minor complaint would be the soft pillow. Throughout the night, I have to keep rotating it because it sags; stacking two up is too high and by the time I wake up the next day, my pillow is almost flat one one end.

The breakfast is outstanding! As some other reviewers said, it has rice, seaweed, seasoning, miso. It also has a waffle machine. The rest are the usual things like cereal, milk, bread, juice and coffee. We really like the breakfast.

We didn't use the basketball court or the pool because it is cold and closed. I am sure we are going to use them on our next visit. The internet access is slower, running at about 50KB/s, I am ok with it.

Thank you for keeping the place at top shape! Your staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Dear PK.Philip:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Marriott TownePlace Suites Mukilteo. I know many people read reviews and take into consideration feedback from guests like you.

Our staff takes much pride in our guest room cleanliness overall so I am happy to hear that your room was exceptionally clean. I was also glad to see that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast buffet as well! With regards to your uncomfortable pillow we have since replaced them.

We do hope to see you again in the summer so you can fully take advantage of all of our services. Thank you again and best to you in your future travels.

Shannon Myers

Been to TownePlace Suites Seattle Everett/Mukilteo? Share your experiences!