I confess to being a grand hotel junkie, but when life takes you to Everett, WA, there's no Ritz Carlton. We were there for a family visit (my parents retired here from the deep south, go figure!). I can only echo the sentiments of my fellow travelers on the merits of the Staybridge Suites. It was a great experience. We had a two bedroom suite which was clean and spacious with a nearly full kitchen for $170ish. The price included breakfast everyday and light dinner Mon-Thurs. The beds were comfortable, with a choice of pillows. We were able to do laundry free (the store sells "single servings" of Tide for only $1) and enjoyed many a cookie at the front desk. My 8yo daughter loved all the TVs in the hotel's "great room" and the in-hotel movie theater (very cool). We were able to get directions all over town, check the weather forecast, Boeing plant tour details, print boarding passes, etc. from the computers at the business center. A front desk employee gave us directions to i-5 when our usual nearby entry point was closed and the detour resulted in a spectacularly beautiful drive. We stopped twice to take photos. Make sure you ask for directions into the town itself, which is picturesque (the hotel is not on the water). The hotel was very quiet. I was also traveling with an infant and she slept like a rock. There's an indoor pool and fitness center but we didn't use them.
A couple potential negatives depending on your travel style: 1. you have to ask for housekeeping when you check in. This is a hotel that caters to longer stays (corporate moves, contractor work, etc.) so heavy housekeeping comes only weekly. You can get "light touch" housekeeping daily by request. Though we asked for it upfront, we were overlooked the first day. The hotel was very apologetic and we received it no problem the rest of our stay. 2. The hotel has no restaurant but there is, however, a mini (very mini) mart inside the hotel that's open 24 hours and sells frozen pizza and the like since there are microwaves and full size fridges in the rooms. 3. The hotel also allows pets. I am not a dog-lover and and was a little freaked out over two german shepherds we kept bumping into, so just keep that in mind if you have allergies or phobias :) For others, I'm sure pet-friendly is a plus.
As an aside, we highly recommend the Boeing factory tour (3 mins away) where you can watch 747s, 777s and new 787s being manufactured. Amazing!
I would definitely stay here again -- and probably will.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett Hotel Mukilteo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Staybridge Suites, our guests thrive on being themselves. Maybe they're inspired by our warm residential surroundings. Or by our remarkable staff, who create a unique spirit of friendship and family. After all, when you're going to be away from home for awhile, you want a place where you feel you can truly belong. And get comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.