We stayed here in June of 2013. It was a busy weekend with the Ride to Conquer Cancer and other events in the Mount Vernon area so we found this place. It was a bit far from where we were doing our activity but it is very close to Boeing and about 15 minutes from the Tulalip Outlets for shopping. The Hotel has a nice pool and hot tub with a small putting green out front. To get a putter and ball just ask at the front desk. There is a very good buffet breakfast which included french toast and sasage one morning and bacon the other. It also included waffles, scrambled eggs, bagels, toast, cereal, yogurt, juices and coffee or tea or hot chocolate. Lots to choose from and for a hotel breakfast it was great! The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The rooms also provide a small kitchenette so if you are in town on business for a few days you don't always have to eat out. The kitchen had a small fridge, 2 burner stove top and microwave and dishwasher. The rooms had all the untensils you would need and pots etc to cook with. There is a mini store for snacks and some microwavable dinners etc in the lobby area if you would like to purchase something to eat without having to eat out. They also have an outdoor patio area with bar-be-ques and patio tables if you like. Overall our experience was fantastic. The service, cleanliness and amenities were all delivered well!
They do offer a meet a greet for business travellers during the week in the evenings with appies and cocktails from what I gathered. I think because of Boeing they do cater to business side of the industry but we were there with two teens and they had a fabulous time!
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett Hotel Mukilteo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Staybridge Suites, our guests thrive on being themselves. Maybe they're inspired by our warm residential surroundings. Or by our remarkable staff, who create a unique spirit of friendship and family. After all, when you're going to be away from home for awhile, you want a place where you feel you can truly belong. And get comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Staybridge Suites Seattle North-Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.