“Waterfront in Mukilteo” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
San Francisco, California
“Waterfront in Mukilteo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

A great spot. Very large, comfortable rooms. Next to ferry landing so interesting action but overall quiet. Near restaurants and ice cream vendors and nice seaside park for family and farmer's market during the season.

Room Tip: We like the King room with full waterview.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Yummyomi:

Good afternoon from Mukilteo. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel's location was nearby several locations that you enjoyed. I look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Have a great day!

Mark Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Loved our stay at the Silver Cloud Mukilteo. Stayed for 4 days in May for my daughter's wedding at the nearby lighthouse. The staff is the best I've ever encountered at a hotel, bar none. Unexpected glitches & minor emergencies (on our part) were handled with the utmost concern & efficiency. Location is great- right next to the ferry to Whidbey Island. The lighthouse park is a block away. Nice, spacious rooms & the water view is magnificent. Breakfast provided every morning; decent selection & nice sitting area!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear SalukiMom:

Good afternoon from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read to read that the staff was accommodating during your stay and the unexpected glitches that you occurred. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything!

Have a great day.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

I stayed here almost on accident. I can not speak more highly of the staff, quality of the hotel, the view (HOLLY MOLLY!!!!), and the attentiveness of the whole process. I received email confirmations with super helpful details and had an amazing stay. I would recommend anyone looking for a hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Adrienne I;

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so kindly for such a great review! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything and I'll look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Waldport, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We booked a room at the Silver Cloud Inn in Mukilteo, Washington (right next to the ferry landing) and thoroughly enjoyed being right on the water, watching the ferries come and go. Surprisingly quiet. Breakfast was a standard buffet (waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, cereal, muffins, yogurt, juice, sweet rolls), but much better than most. Restaurants within walking distance served very good seafood. Booking a room there was a last-minute decision, but we were pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay again. Extremely friendly and helpful staff from beginning to end.

Room Tip: Excellent views from all the rooms on the water side of the building; better views from the top floo...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear ChrisfieldLeigh:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always so nice to hear that guest's enjoy their stay and am so excited as well to hear that our staff was accommodating and friendly.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything or would like to come back and visit the Mukilteo area!

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

One of the best places that I visit. Super staff and great hotel. Im usually there on work trips but what a great place for a weekend getaway. everyone love going to Seattle and one reason is staying at the Silver Cloud.

Room Tip: Super hotel. All the rooms I have stayed in on my many visits were great. Try and get a waterfront...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear John T:

Thank you so much for your review! I am so sorry to hear that our property is one of the best places that you visit! It is always nice to hear too that all of the rooms that you have stayed in have exceeded your expectations.

If I can ever be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you.

Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

It was a Great place to stay!! The staff was very friendly and helpful very Welcoming!! Rooms were clean Great view and nicely stocked!! We will be coming back!! We thought the ferry might be loud but we never even heard while we were staying there!! Love to hear the water!!

Room Tip: I loved the room with the view and the sound and smell of the water!! I thought we would be bothered...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Melinda R:

Good morning from Mukilteo! I am so pleased to read that you had a wonderful stay with our hotel, as well as to hear that our staff was friendly. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon!

Portland, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We stayed here with our 3 year-old on the way the the San Juans. We paid extra for a "water view" room and it was well worth it, we saw a few harbor seals swimming past our windows in the morning, and waking up looking out over the water was fantastic. The staff was courteous and efficient, and the breakfast, while not spectacular, was a good start to the day, a worthy "added value" to the room price, and much better than your average "continental" arrangement. Can't go wrong with fresh waffles. The location was also very convenient, Ivar's next door was a great choice for dinner and there were a few pubs and coffee shops within walking distance, along with the lighthouse park for walks with the little ones and playground access. I'd happily stay here again.

Room Tip: I felt the extra cost of the "water-view" room was well worth it.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear insOma:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so much for your comments! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed the water view room and that our staff was courteous during your stay. If I can ever be of any service, please feel free to contact me directly. I look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Mark Lee

Been to Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo? Share your experiences!