“From now on, this is where I will stay in Mukilteo” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   718 Front Street, Mukilteo, WA 98275   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Mukilteo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Columbus, OH
“From now on, this is where I will stay in Mukilteo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We are impressed with the Silver Cloud Hotel in Mukilteo. Needed to stay in Mukilteo 1 night in transit during a larger trip. Usually we choose more budget oriented hotels if we are just 'in transit.' However, hotel rooms were scarce on the weekend night we trying to reserve, and Silver Cloud Mukilteo had a vacancy. We were extremely pleased to find our room with large windows that opened and with a side view of Puget Sound. The fresh salt air in our room was so refreshing. The room was well appointed, spacious, well decorated and clean. The beds were very comfortable. We requested a quiet room and received one on the north side of the building, facing a quiet beach access road. An active railroad track is about a block east of this hotel but the room we stayed in was on the north side of the hotel and about a block away from where the road crosses the rail line and there was very little train noise in our room - thankfully. The lobby and lounge area fronts right on the water where there is usually lots of boat and/or scuba diving activity to watch. The breakfast variety was generous -- delicious maple scented sausages, scrambled eggs, good varieties of breads, juices, yogurts and teas. The hotel staff was smiling and gracious. I have stayed in hotels in nearby Edmonds before and this Silver Cloud in Mukilteo was a much better experience for me. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms in the front part of the hotel might be subject to train noises, especially the ones on th...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear BABASMOM:

Thank you so much for such a great review. I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able accomodate you during such a sunny season. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Mark Lee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Beautiful location, very comfortable and homey hotel, and a great staff. Right on the water, I loved relaxing in the lobby and looking out over the sound. Breakfast was excellent, eggs, waffles, many different breads and great juice and coffee. They even had an afternoon reception with top notch beer and smoked salmon among other things. Certainly not the cheapest hotel you'll find, but excellent in all regards otherwise.

Room Tip: Get an ice cream at the adjacent, outdoor Ivars fish bar.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear JeffandMonica:

Good morning and thank you so much for reviewing our hotel! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and Tuesday night reception. Please feel free to contact me directly if you should ever need anything at all.

QUINCY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We have stayed here several times and it is a great place. They have a nice continental breakfast and they are right on the water. Front Desk is always pleasant everytime we are there. They have a washer and dryer on the third floor if you need it.

Room Tip: if you can afford it the king suite jacuzzi is a must. If you can afford the upgrade get on the wat...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Pandee:

Good morning from Mukilteo! Thank you so kindly for such a great review. I am so pleased to read that our front desk staff exceeds your expectations. If I can ever be of any service, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Right in the harbor this hotel has gorgeous views of the bay and even the partial view rooms still have quite nice views....at least the couple we were in. There are a couple of great restaurants right next door which is convenient. Breakfast at the hotel is quite good and the dining area is waterfront. Tiny little beach I guess is worth mentioning as its big enough to build a sandcastle or two if you're traveling with kids. Overall great place! Here on business but would surely come again on holiday. Outstanding cleanliness and service.

• Stayed July 2013
Dear Goldwingman:

Good morning from Mukilteo and thank you so much for your great comments. I also tend to agree that some of the sunsets down here on the Mukilteo waterfront are some of the best in the world. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Port Coquitlam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Right on the water. The room is directly above the ocean beneath. Scuba divers on the beach and directly in front. The Washington State Ferry is right there. I mean right there. The room was very tastefully decorated. A suite with a window that opens to enjoy the beautiful ocean breeze. Sunsets better than Maui. The staff are excellent. They all have huge smiles and are so helpful. Continental breakfast included which was way better than a bowl of cornflakes. Lighthouse Park a short walk away. Fish and Chips from Ivers. Or go for dinner inside and have a real treat. Great experience. We'll be back

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
MukilteoGM1, General Manager at Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Goldwingman:

Thank you so much for your review. I am so pleased to read that our staff was friendly during your stay. I look forward to the next time we can welcome you back as our guest.

El Paso, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Last week I spent 3 nights in this hotel with my little girl. It is beautiful. The staff was very friendly. The rooms are big. My room faced the water which i loved watching the ferry boat. I heard a lady complaining to the front desk that it kept her awake however I am a light sleeper and i slept with the door open and it did not bother me. Breakfast was the same as most hotels. I loved the free washer and dryer. Nice to go home with clean clothes.I loved my stay and hope to go back many times.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear SilveRose706:

Thank you so much for such a kind review! I am so pleased to read that our staff was accomodating for your and your daughter. Please feel free to contact me directly the next time you should visit the Mukilteo area.

Richmond, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

If you're looking for a beautiful and relaxing location close to activities in Seattle then this is it. The Inn is right on the water! With a water view room (well worth the extra money) you can sit, relax, and enjoy a water view and fresh ocean air. There's a near by park and light house and ferries to the islands. the Inn is clean and well maintained and staff are very warm and welcoming. A delicious hot breakfast is included. I would definitely consider the Silver Cloud Inn for another short get away or for staying close to Seattle.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear DJW2413:

Good morning and thank you so much for your kind review of not only our property but of our local waterfront area as well! I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. If I can ever be of any assistance, please don't heistate to contact me directly.

Mark Lee

Been to Silver Cloud Inn Mukilteo – Waterfront? Share your experiences!