This is a really large, older hotel which seems to be designed for large events.
Check-in and check-out were friendly and helpful. The hotel did not seem very busy so parking was easy.
Our room was very big and well-equipped. The beds and bathroom were good, all seemed clean. There was a large wet bar area in the room itself as well as fridge and microwave. The fridge had to be turned completely off at night as it was so loud.
The hotel is east of I-5, and our room was on the eastern end. The road nearby (Riverside Drive) was very noisy at all hours, so we kept the air conditioning throughout to help block it out. This must be a significant issue for many guests, as the hotel had thoughtfully provided an ambient sound/sleep machine in the room.
Another reviewer mentioned the entrances on the end of the block had key-card access, which was not in operation. Not great for security.
The hotel is away from most amenities in a kind of industrial area, just a couple of minutes from I-5. Quite bleak surroundings. Didn’t seem to be anything much within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel Mount Vernon
- Best Western Plus Cottontree Hotel
- Best Western Mount Vernon
- Mount Vernon Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Skagit Valley Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.