“Fun Busy Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Tacoma, Washington
“Fun Busy Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We ate here on a Saturday during the Tulip Festival and we had a 35 minute wait for a table. It was worth it! The food was good and the service was top notch! The staff were busting their butts! My husband had the BBQ ribs, wings, and bratwurst. It was outstanding. I had the Rubin, which was a good sandwich, but I didn't think it tasted enough like a Rubin. Like I said it was good, but I wouldn't order it again. I should have tried the pulled pork..... Next time!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
“Favorite place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is one of my favorite places in town when I feel like a beer and a meal. Great beer, delicious food, friendly waitstaff, and a wonderful atmosphere in a very old building next to the train tracks. It's great when a train goes by, which is more often than you might think. Check it out!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mt.Vernon WA
“Great food great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the Skagit Brewery a wonderful casual yet hip dining spot. Their ribs are fantastic and so is their pizza.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Some people don't like beer....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

But in our area cider on tap is pretty standard, and very good. Still, the best pizza in town if you insist on wood fired pizza. The 3rd street or the Padilla Bay are our favorites. Outdoor seating in the summer. Right next to the railroad tracks, I mean right next door, hold the conversation until the train passes. Beautiful atmosphere if you like old brick and wood, which we do. Oh, and if you do like beer, it is a brewery for heaven's sake.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Augustine FL
“Really good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Stopped in for lunch with a few friends last week. I had the clam chowder and the BBQ pizza. The chowder was really good and so was the pizza.

Brad had the pulled pork sandwich with slaw, which looked good and Brad said he would order again. Linda had the fish salad, which she also enjoyed.

Next time I would like to stop in for dinner, so I can enjoy a brew or so!

• Visited October 2013