My husband and I have been travelling the North West Washington for a few weeks and stayed in all kinds of hotels and motels. The Tulip Inn was our favorite, it was very comfy and the room decor was very nice. The staff went out of their way to accomodate us. We will definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel Mount Vernon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tulip Inn is centrally located in the heart of the Skagit Valley. All of our deluxe guest rooms feature free in room coffee, free wireless high speed internet, voice mail, free local calls, continental breakfast, air conditioning, queen or king size beds with pillowtop mattresses, irons and full size ironing boards, and AM/FM Alarm clocks. AAA Approved with two diamonds and located close to shopping, restaurants and the Outlet Mall. Kitchenettes and Physically Challenged rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.