Exit 227 College Way Mount Vernon, easy access to I5 North and South, Burlington Outlets close by and Seattle Premium outlets 25 minutes away. Parking is easily accessible. The room had two queen size beds clean bedding, ample room for 2 adults and 2 kids, nice clean washroom. The bonus perk was having a free continental breakfast in the morning. I would stay there again best dollar value for accommodations, got a good nights rest.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel Mount Vernon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tulip Inn is centrally located in the heart of the Skagit Valley. All of our deluxe guest rooms feature free in room coffee, free wireless high speed internet, voice mail, free local calls, continental breakfast, air conditioning, queen or king size beds with pillowtop mattresses, irons and full size ironing boards, and AM/FM Alarm clocks. AAA Approved with two diamonds and located close to shopping, restaurants and the Outlet Mall. Kitchenettes and Physically Challenged rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.