After traveling for about 20 days on a motorcycle and having a fair share of crappy hotel rooms, this place was a nice surprise. We knew we had hit the right spot the minute we started chatting with the sweet girl at the front desk. She knew customer service and was very good at it. We had not had that in alot of the places we stayed. The room was great, the bed was wonderful. She had assured us that they had nice new pillow top mattresses and she was right! The breakfast was more than we had seen at most hotels and the coffee was actually good with real cream! All in all I would highly recommend this nice motel and ask for Leeza if you are in doubt!
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel Mount Vernon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tulip Inn is centrally located in the heart of the Skagit Valley. All of our deluxe guest rooms feature free in room coffee, free wireless high speed internet, voice mail, free local calls, continental breakfast, air conditioning, queen or king size beds with pillowtop mattresses, irons and full size ironing boards, and AM/FM Alarm clocks. AAA Approved with two diamonds and located close to shopping, restaurants and the Outlet Mall. Kitchenettes and Physically Challenged rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.