This was a pretty average motel. The room was clean, but a bit tired. Beds were comfortable. It was not very soundproof, as our room backed onto the freeway so we closed the bathroom door to muffle the sound of highway noise. We could also hear the people in the next room apparently vacuuming at 9:00 PM (not sure what that was about) and voices of people outside the room, but it was quiet after about 10:00 so did not keep us awake. The WIFI worked great, no issues connecting. The continental breakfast was pretty basic, and no tables or anywhere to sit so I guess you are supposed to take it back to your room to eat it. Staff were friendly and helpful giving directions to downtown and the tulip fields. Overall a decent place in a convenient, easy to find location.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel Mount Vernon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tulip Inn is centrally located in the heart of the Skagit Valley. All of our deluxe guest rooms feature free in room coffee, free wireless high speed internet, voice mail, free local calls, continental breakfast, air conditioning, queen or king size beds with pillowtop mattresses, irons and full size ironing boards, and AM/FM Alarm clocks. AAA Approved with two diamonds and located close to shopping, restaurants and the Outlet Mall. Kitchenettes and Physically Challenged rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.