“Nicest hotel Moses Lake” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 17 hotels in Moses Lake
“Nicest hotel Moses Lake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Great business stay. They serve a hot breakfast with a few good choices. Great staff and close to a Starbucks. Go to downtown for dinner and try Michael's or one of the great Mexican places. The only thing that they should improve is the lousy desk chair. Do not plan to be comfortable during your work it is the cheapest office chair know to man. I have stayed at similar hotels that have much better even some with the famous Herman Miller Aron chairs. Love those. Have fun

• Stayed November 2012
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you had a great business stay with us here at Comfort Suites. It is always nice to hear that we have a GREAT staff!! My staff actually cares for their guest. Moses Lake has many great restaurants to choose from. I will look into a better business chair for the rooms. We are looking forward to your return stay. Happy Holidays from the staff at Comfort Suites, Moses Lake.

145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Omak, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We just returned from our Thanksgiving weekend trip where we spent a night at Comfort Suites in Moses Lake, WA. We arrived much earlier than we anticipated and were given the option to check in right away despite being a few hours from the official check in time. The staff was so very friendly and the hotel very clean and beautiful. The room was one of the nicest we stayed in on our trip, and we just so appreciated the quality and genuine hospitality of everyone working there. We will be back!

Room Tip: We were on the main floor just off the lobby, but weren't bothered by an excess noise. I think...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that we were able to accommodate your early check in. I have a wonderful staff that is always friendly and professional. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean and beautiful. We are looking forward to your return visit. Happy Holidays from the staff at Comfort Suites.
Vacaville, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

A group of 15 of us descended on this hotel unexpectedly. Staff was unfazed. The check-in was very organized and we were done in 10 minutes with one person working the desk on aTuesday evening. Impressive. Rooms were spotless and spacious, with many towels, a real coffee pot, nice amenities and many electrical outlets. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast consisted of several choices of cereal, rolls, yogurt, coffee, juices, waffles and bacon. Very pleasant breakfast room. Checkout the next morning was just as efficient as check-in. Lots of places to eat right across the parking lot. There is something for everyone here, even the exercisers. The workout room and pool area were well-maintained and clean. If I am here again, this is where I will stay. Very pleasant experience. Larger, fancy places could learn from this well-run hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your review of your hotel. My staff is well trained to handle almost anything that can happen in the hotel business. So your large group was more than welcome. It is amazing what one person can accomplish in a short period of time. I am pleased to hear that my staff was able to make your stay a very pleasant experience from start to finish. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast with its large selections. We are a smaller hotel, but we have a big heart that cares for their guests. Happy Holidays from the staff at Comfort Suites.
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Really nice hotel,very clean and bright. We just stayed for 1 night ,but enjoyed our stay very much,friendly staff ,great free breakfast.
We would stay here again on our next trip south.
This is only the second time staying with comfort hotels but I think I am now a convert. We usually stay at holiday inn express but this hotel is better and cheaper.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of your hotel. I am glad that you found our hotel to be really nice, clean, and bright. I am glad that we have made you convert to the Choice Brand of hotels. Happy holidays from the staff at Comfort Suites,
Chehalis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed in this hotel one night, but would definitely come back for a longer stay if needed. The room was very clean and met my needs. The staff was very friendly and most helpful. Great full breakfast choices.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank you for staying here at Comfort Suites, Moses Lake. Also thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel and staff. We take pride in our hotel, and enjoy all of our guest past and present. I hope the holidays find you and yours in good health.
Redmond, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had reservations to stay at the Ramada (best deal on Expedia) this week, but decided after driving by Comfort Suites to call them and check on their best rate. We are so glad we did! The room was really nice - very modern and extremely clean - and the service was FANTASTIC. We got down to our car yesterday morning to discover a flat tire - AND a note from Comfort Suite's maintenance man that he had already noticed our problem, and had an air compressor waiting so that we pump up our tire enough to make it to Les Schwab. He came out and helped us - with such a kind attitude - and we were so impressed! As we were scheduled to speak at Big Bend Community College that morning, we really needed to get going, and thanks to Comfort Suites (and Les Schwab) we were there on time!

Also, the late checkout time given to their rewards points members was a HUGE help!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I have a great staff that takes pride in their hotel. My staff keeps and eye out for problems both with the hotel and our guests belongings. I was glad to hear that Michael was able to air up your tire and also that Les Schwab was able to get you in and out and on your way. We hope to see you again in the future. Happy Holidays from the staff at Comfort Suites Moses Lake.
Connell, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Stayed here for my wife's birthday November 3rd. I decided to get the upgrade from a regular King to a king Suite. I am glad I did it was two rooms for the price of one. The fireplace and jetted tub were nice touches. I wished they had a small sofa halfway in room to be able to enjoy that space though? Very quiet and relaxing. We went to the Saucy Hog and Bar-B-Q Depot to eat and have drinks and dancing, very fun weekend with good people and good times. So if you are thinking about upgrading DO IT for $10 more totally worth it. If you make your reservations on line in advance it is super reasonable, like $125 with tax.

Room Tip: Order the Suite for the extra room is worth the minimal price!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. It was so great to hear that you were able to upgrade to a Jacuzzi suite. They are very spacious and inviting. I hope that your beautiful wife had a memorable birthday. My staff and I hope you will be back to stay with us very soon. Happy Holidays form the staff at Comfort Suites Moses Lake.

Been to Comfort Suites Moses Lake? Share your experiences!