“Happy!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Missoula
“Happy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My family stayed with the comfort Suites in Moses Lake, and had a very relaxing and wounderful evening not only was the manager Joann good at her job, but she was a 10 for excellent, friendly and kind and very acomadating to our needs. Breakfast the next morning was hot and fresh. I would also like to put out a thank you to Heather my son had left his toys in the lobby and she called right away to let me know. I would recomend all my friends to stay here!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 205 it was good!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. It was a pleasure to have had you and your families stay with us. I was always taught to treat everyone the way that you would like to be treated. So thank you for letting me know that I am doing a great job. I have a wonderful staff that is always looking out for our guests even the smallest of guest. We are looking forward to returning to stay with us here at Comfort Suites Moses Lake.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
West Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We (family of three with a 10 year old) stopped here on our way from Boise back to Summerland, BC. This motel is very convenient, right at the 90/17 intersection. There are fast food restaurants and a Starbucks all within a short walk. Although you aren't in view of the lake here, there is a nice view of farmland. Here are our notes from the visit:

- Staff was friendly and helpful
- The comfort suites was a little more expensive than the other hotels on the street, but it has a nicer appearance, and is attractive on the inside as well as the outside.
- Rooms were nice and clean.
- One of the few motels that has lots of plugs for your electronics!
- Mattress was soft in the middle to my taste, so it bothered my back a little. Pillows were the typical small pillow that flattens when you lay on it, but they give you several pillows per bed.
- Saw earlier complaint about water pressure in the showers, but ours was great.
- Breakfast was good, though the waffle batter they use here wasn't as good to our taste as other places we stayed at (it's all about the batter, since they use the same machines). Average fare of hot and cold choices.
- Fresh cookies in the evening :-)
- Ample parking, good accessibility (one elevator, centrally located)
- Good pool
- HIgher-end fitness equipment (Precor) than a lot of places, but the treadmill needs replacing or maintenance. They had an elyptical, treadmill and weight machine, as well as a fitter ball.
- Note that if you go to Starbucks, they have an unusually narrow parking area, so if you aren't using the drive-through and have a large vehicle, you might want to park elsewhere and walk in.
- The rest of Moses Lake (shopping, etc.) is an easy drive from the hotel.

This is a good choice for anyone needing a convenient overnight stay in Moses Lake.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that my staff was friendly and helpful. It is also nice to hear that your hotel is attractive inside and out. I have a great staff that takes excellent care of our hotel. We have recently placed the extra electronically outlets in every room to accommodate all our guest needs from cell phone, laptop, to I-Pad…etc. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Just happened to stop at this hotel because we were tired of driving - the staff were excellent, the rooms clean, beds comfortable, pool refreshing, complimentary breakfast excellent - restaurants close by (in walking distance), price good ($10 off with AAA) - would definately stay here again!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable say here at Comfort Suites, Moses Lake. I glad that you were able to take in the pool and breakfast and that my staff was excellent. I hope the next time that you come thru this way, you are able to stop again.
Bonney Lake, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Went to Moses Lake for a baseball tournament. Stayed at Comfort Suites as recommended by another family that had stayed there the previous year. It was exactly as they described! VERY clean, friendly staff, beautiful breakfast, convenient, all the ammenities one could want, plus 2 wonderful huge built in bar-b-que's. Things got a little hairy upon arrival with longer than expected wait times to get into rooms, but adding a couple of extra housekeepers on a busy weekend like this one would fix the issue. Plus Joanne, Liz and the rest of the staff was extremely pleasant and went above and beyond to make sure everyone was happy at all times. I can't say enough about Joanne and her staff. When going back to Moses Lake I won't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
I would like to thank you for your review of Comfort Suites Moses Lake, WA. I do apologize for the longer than usual check in. I was understaffed at that time and thee problem has been rectified. I am also glad to hear that my staff took excellent care of you and your family during your stay. We are looking forward to your return.
Lakewood, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Spent a relaxing three nights. Outside temps in the 90's but the air system kept the room cool and comfortable. Good water pressure and plenty of hot water. Didn't use the coffee maker or microwave in the room but very nice features to have since there are only fast-food places nearby. Good desk for laptop and easy to use the free wi-fi. Sheets and towels were fresh and clean. A nice assortment of items in the complimentary breakfast. Staff very friendly but not intrusive and highly professional. Liked best: Shower and complimentary soaps. Liked least: Minimal number of parking spaces.

Room Tip: First time and would return. The third floor was very quiet compared to other places I've been.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I was glad to hear that you had a relaxing stay. I was also glad to hear that my staff was friendly and highly professional. Your review helps myself in training of my staff members. We are looking forward to your return.
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

After being discriminated against twice, assaulted once, then discriminated against (again) and insulted by a Greyhound bus driver, I found myself alone in Moses Lake, WA! I ended up at the Comfort Suites and can only say: "A+++! From the awesome check-in with Heather to my check-out with (I forgot her name!), my stay was awesome. The pool and jacuzzi are located together, in a room with windows that allow visual observance from the front desk, leaving you with little need to worry about inadequate security and/or safety. The only recommendation I have is for future visitors of this establishment WITH ALLERGIES: ensure you are NOT on the first (1st) floor, as it's the only floor on which pets are allowed. Other than that, bring your swimsuit, kites, and love of the outdoors; the Comfort Suites at Moses Lake is awaiting YOU! ^_^

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor allow pets.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, July 7, 2012
I want to thank you for your review of our hotel. I share your words with my entire staff. I was very glad to hear that my staff took excellent care of you. I am sorry to hear that you had been discriminated against twice and assaulted once. That should have never happened to you in our lovely City of Moses Lake, WA. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again when you are in town.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012

We spent one night here and had a good nights sleep. The location was easy to find. The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom was very nice except the bathroom fan didn't work which we told the front desk about when we checked out. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful in providing us with information about restaurants in the area. We ended up at Michaels on the Lake and had a very lovey dinner there. We would stay here again if we are in the area again. The only negative thing would be that the doors are heavy, which is good to keep noise out, but they also slammed shut. So as the early risers checked out, there was a lot of door slamming going on. Quiet, self closing doors would be nice.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you for the review of our hotel. I was glad to hear that you got a good night sleep and that you found our beds and hotel to be very clear and comfortable. We are working on the problem of the doors slamming shut. We try to make our guest as comfortable as we can while they are in our hotel. I am also glad to hear that my staff was friendly and helpful with restaurant recommendations. We look forward to you staying with us again when you are in the area.

Been to Comfort Suites Moses Lake? Share your experiences!