“This restaurant should be on "Restaurant Impossible!"” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 63 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Warden, Washington
“This restaurant should be on "Restaurant Impossible!"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been twice to this eatery and each time it was a huge disappointment. To celebrate my BFF's 69th birthday, seven of us in total descended upon this supposed "great dining experience" for her celebration. The service was average. I had to ask the waiter for a cocktail napkin for my martini, as the tables (3 put together) were so sticky, I did not want to spill my Bombay Sapphire martini. Entrees ordered ranged from Steak and Prawns, Grilled Chicken Salad, Grilled Chicken and I had Fettucine Alfredo with shrimp, prawns and scallops. The Alfredo sauce tasted like it was out of a jar, the shrimp were the tiny, tasteless bay shrimp, the prawns were quite small and the scallops were chopped to tiny, undefinable bits that had no flavor. I ordered a side Caesar Salad. The lettuce was so limp and warm that the parmesan cheese melted on the lettuce. The entrée was barely warm, noodles were over-cooked and it was necessary to use an inordinate amount of salt just to taste anything. The best part of the meal was the bread!!! If this is the best that Moses Lake has to offer, I guess I will refrain from dining-out and have dinner parties at home. I'm no gourmet cook, but at least my food is served hot and tasty!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Come for the food, enjoy the view.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is a little on the high side for price compared to other places but it is worth it. The presentation and taste is great. We have before and will again return. The view is amazing. Food was fresh and fast.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Moses Lake, Washington
“Still the BEST restaurant in Moses Lake!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love the 1/2 prive appetizers from 4-6pm , they are the best. My favorite dish to get is off the appetizer menu, the FAJITA NACHOS! They are the best thhing you will ever eat, seriously. They have great salads and steaks as well, but my wife's favorite entree is hands down the Lobster ravioli.

The service is GREAT and they have a great kids menus as well.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maidenhead
“Very poor by european standards”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

After eating great steaks in France and AustraliaI looked forward to a repeat in good ole USA, especially in Washington state with all the cattle ranches. So when I ordered a rib eye at this establishment I was hugely disappointed. The steak had no texture, fatty, and generally horrible. I have read that cattle in USA are fed growth hormones could this be the issue with the steak I was served with. I had no issue with the size just the texture and lack of taste.

The baked potato was also overcooked, as already elequently described by a previous reviewer.
This was NOT one of the best eating experiences I have had, although the service was good and the staff polite
and helpful

The only reason I can see that this reastaurant gets high scores is due to the lack of competition in Moses Lake, this is one of those ocassions when I would prefer a Macdonalds as at least you know what to expect and that expectation will be met.

Visited June 2013
Orland Park, Illinois
“Patio was nice.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had a great selection of food and could order off the lunch menu at dinner time. The food was prepared as ordered and very tasty.

Visited June 2013