“Lunch lady” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Moses Lake
Billings, Montana
“Lunch lady”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed for four days, the best part was Gloria. We got delayed at work and Gloria and I talked for quite some time. She is a great listener and a very interesting "mom", I am looking forward to the updated workout area.

Room Tip: Flip a coin
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear rogroybean,

I would like to thank your for taking a moment out of your time to write a review regarding your recent stay at Shilo Inn Moses Lake. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff was friendly. I appreciate and welcome all feedback from our valued guests. We look forward to seeing you again in the future during your travels to the Moses Lake area.

Joyce Hubble,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place is very outdated and I knew that before staying but there is a strange smell throughout the hotel. I don't smoke so I smell everything but this was just a moldey smell I guess?? The rooms are ok they put me at the very end of the building so it was quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Ellana R,

I would like to thank your for choosing the Shilo Inn Moses Lake for your accommodation needs while in the Moses Lake area. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. I do apologize that your stay with us was not 100% to your liking. I can assure you that we will look into your concern and address it immediately. We appreciate and welcome all guest feed back. We hope that you will call on us again for any future accommodation needs you may have in the Moses Lake area.

Sincerely

Kamloops, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We've stayed here three times. It is always clean, friendly, and practical with everything we need. This time our room had a microwave and fridge, with lots of counter space and even a second "prep" sink. There were places for two suitcases as well as a couch, table and chairs and plenty of light. The pillows were very thick, unfortunately. I noticed many other guests carrying their own pillows, and wished I had remembered to bring one too!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Golden MEK,

I would like to thank you for your recent stay at the Moses Lake Shilo Inn as well as taking the time to write an online review regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate all feed back from our guests. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again during your future stays with Shilo Inn.

Sincerely
Seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were driving back to Seattle from Montana, and decided to stay here. Looking for hotels in the area was a challenge, the first place we called was booked, and so we decided on Shilo since most of them are nicer hotels-the one in Ocean Shores is pretty nice.
I didn't expect anything like a 'W' hotel, I'm in Moses Lake...but the hotel is older and could use some renovating. We were assigned a room on the second floor, and it smelled a bit funky, we realized it was because our room was directly above the sauna, so it was a musty smell, a few sprays of Febreze helped a lot. The room was 'clean' over all but had a kind of dingy/dank feel to it. New carpet, fresh paint on the walls and new bed linens would do wonders.
Out intention was to use the pool since it is open 24 hours, but we were so tired from out trip we crashed after dinner. We ate at the restaurant in their parking lot, Bob's (?) it was alright.
I liked the free breakfast, it had a good variety of pastries, cereals, fruits, and waffles! The front desk girl was very nice.
I would still chose this hotel over some of the motels that are available in the area, but I would do a good internet search for the best price. We saw one rate for the hotel at $99 and another price at $79...I would have been disappointed if I paid $99.

Room Tip: make sure your room isn't above the sauna/pool, or next to the breakfast room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Lisa L,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us here at the Shilo Inn Moses Lake. We at Shilo strive to provide all our guests with clean and comfortable accommodations as well as friendly staff. I do apologize that your room did not smell to your liking and I will pass this along to the proper department. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will pass along your suggestions to the proper people at our corporate office regarding the décor of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you and your family again during your future travels through or to the Moses Lake area.

Joyce H
washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is a very decent place to stay. right off highway. lots of restaruants close by, and starbucks. everyone is so nice here rooms are large and comfortable. i would stay here again. This is also close to potholes area, and the gorge. Pool area is nice with steam and sauna.

Room Tip: all rooms seem very quite
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Dear Sis0876,

We would like to thank your for leaving a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay to Shilo Inn Moses Lake. We appreciate all feed back fro our guests and would like to let you know we appreciate your wonderful comments about our hotel. We hope to see you again during your future travels to the Moses Lake area.

Joyce Hubble
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Will happily return to Shilo next time I am in Moses Lake. Traveling with a dog can limit your options. Very pleased to find a good hotel that is pet friendly. Wifi is provided and a friendly cafe next door makes your stay better if driving to go eat isn't mandatory.

• Stayed August 2012
Shilo I, General Manager at Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Slowdraw,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Shilo Inn Moses Lake. We appreciate all our guest’s comments and reviews. We hope to see you again during your future trips to the Moses Lake area.

Seattle
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We arrived at the hotel around midnight after a concert and the person at the front desk was great. The room itself was not so great - it smelled like someone had been smoking in it and then tried to cover it up with air freshener. The tv was the tube style and took a minute or so to warm up. The comforters looked they were from the 70s and the curtains weren't much better. Although the beds were comfortable, we were woken up at 7:00 a.m. by what sounded like a herd of elephants upstairs. The walls are paper thin and if you want to sleep in, it probably won't happen. On the upside, the room was clean.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Moses Lake? Share your experiences!