“One of my favorites” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Buzz Inn Steakhouse

Buzz Inn Steakhouse
18960 State Route 2, Monroe, WA 98272-8998 (Formerly Buzz Inn Steak House)
360-794-3838
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 63 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: If you're looking for a great deal on a great meal, you've come to the right place!
Everett, Washington
“One of my favorites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Have been here twice for work.the first time was with a whole team we all enjoyed our food and the atmosphere.this time was also very pleasant great value for the price

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Buzz I, General Manager at Buzz Inn Steakhouse, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Hi my name is Josh Herschlip, I am the General Manager for the Buzz Inn Steakhouses. It's always nice to hear from a satisfied guest... Thanks for the feed back.

Thanks, Josh Herschlip

Seattle, Washington
“My Boyfriend Loves this Place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am not a fan, but occasionally give in to his preference. To me there is nothing special about the Buzz Inn. Have had lunch and dinner here. Boyfriend always has steak and is satisfied. I have tried the taco salad, a burger, and a chicken fajita salad on different occasions. The taco salad and burger were OK; the fajita salad was terrible.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Post Falls, Idaho
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Good value for the portion size (large). Bloody Mary's we're nice and spicy. Wouldn't necessarily drive out of my way to go again but very easy access off of highway 2.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Gig Harbor, Washington
“Not worth a repeat visit”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I don't know which part was the worst, the aggressive flies dive bombing us the entire time, the gristly cheap steaks or the swamp gas in the restrooms? We just wanted a decent steak and to get off the road for awhile. I couldn't wait to get out of there, fast food would have been better. It's just not right...

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tacoma, Washington
“We ordered the Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

We had been driving all day and we were looking for a place to sit down, stop moving, cool off and eat a late lunch. The Buzz Inn Steakhouse was on the main drag and caught our eye. Too tired to read the menu, and coming into the dark lobby from the blindingly sunny day, we were lucky to see the counterperson much less the dimly-lit menu board over her head – we ordered the Special, which she rattled off right after she said hello. I like an efficient wait staff and while I picked out a table from the small but airy dining room, my better half poured our cold drinks from the serve-yourself soft-drink bar.
Our sirloin steak dinners would not have satisfied a dinnertime hunger, but as a late lunch, they hit the spot. Small salads with plenty of dressing (try the raspberry vinaigrette, it was unexpectedly zesty!) were followed by small (4 oz.) steaks, cooked to order, freshly cooked baked potatoes generously laden with both butter and sour cream (there was an extra charge for chives and bacon, which I declined). A slice of garlic bread, bigger than the steak, added bulk to the plates, which without any garnish looked a little bare. The food was tasty, well-prepared and not long in coming out of the kitchen. The atmosphere was low-key, cool and quiet for the time of day we were there, around 4:30. The bar, which sits above the dining room, was sparsely populated and a soft murmur of conversation bespoke a regular clientele enjoying a familiar give-and-take. We will make a point of going back. We are eager to see what a full-grown steak looks like at the Buzz Inn.

• Visited July 2013