“Fun for my grandkids” 3 of 5 stars

Monroe, Washington
7 attraction reviews
“Fun for my grandkids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have taken my grandsons (age 5 & 10) to the Reptile Zoo several times. They love it. If the timing is right you can hold a snake or feed a snake. There is a good variety of animals for viewing. I think some of the enclosures need to be updated especially the alligators space is sad. The entrance fee is reasonable enough and a fun excursion on a dreary day.

Visited March 2013

Scotland
4 attraction reviews
“Worth a stop if you’re passing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

It’s an interesting enough way to spend an hour or so if you’re passing by. Not sure I would go too far out of way, however, to visit this. It does what it says on the tin, though, with a pretty wide variety of reptiles: mainly snakes, but a few assorted frogs, toads, tortoises, iguanas/lizards and an alligator. While I’m no expert, the animals didn’t seem to have too much space and there certainly wasn’t a lot of activity from the various animals – perhaps I was just unlucky. Some interesting reptile facts, though, and if you’re there at the right time you can hold some of the snakes.

Visited September 2013