“Eat here once, and I guarantee you will return” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Mill Creek, Washington
“Eat here once, and I guarantee you will return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

The appetizer of Fresh vegetable spring roll is wonderful and large enough to be lunch. It is so good, that I often will get it for take-out and serve as dinner at home. Make sure it is the fresh one and not the fried one. My daughter loves chicken curry. When we are in the area, I will eat here, or take out food about 2 times a week. Nikky, the waitress is so accommodating and always makes sure that the g'children have things to do. The complimentary soup and ice cream is just another added touch.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Everett, WA
“One of the best thai places in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

They have such good food - if we have a group that wants thai, we try to go here! Everything is good, but everyone has their favorites. I love the red curry - best I've had, the phad thai is great, and my son loves the duck. My mom likes their cashew chicken. Last time I tried the pumpkin red curry. OMG. yummy! Service is great. One of the waitresses remembers me and will ask if I want the red curry..... LOL

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Decent Thai & Overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

The best item on the menu is the Chicken Pad Thai, anything else on the menu your bargaining with what you get.

The restaurant itself is clean, staff is friendly, and service is alright. My Pad Thai arrived about 10 minutes before my friends duck did and I had to wait patiently for his dish to arrive.

The duck was served on a cast iron skillet in a bed of fresh spinach with a sweet teriyaki glaze. I wasn't impressed with the duck, it was over cooked and on the hard side. Granted, duck is hard to cook, but for $16.95 I expect it cooked correctly.

My Pad Thai was delicious, again great spot for a quick bite, but slightly over rated food for what you get.

Lake Forest Park, Washington
“Very good food, decent prices, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Took our nieces who had never had Thai food. Good was fresh, well prepared and the star (spicy) ratings were accurate. Service was outstanding. We will be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pacific Northwest
“Thai Catfish to Die For”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This little Thai place can make you love catfish, even if you've never liked it before! All dishes are served with luxury style, beautiful to look at and delicious to the taste.
It's nestled in a strip-mall, behind a Firestone dealer and Exxon station, but the food is far better than the setting. Thai green beans done to perfection, Thai Rama, Ginger Chicken... they're all wonderful, but the Catfish is my favorite.
This little place is usually crowded, service is fast, and everyone leaves happy!

• Visited September 2012