We had a leisurely morning and left the hotel room about 12 noon.
We returned late afternoon to a still unmade room.
I called the front desk and was grilled as to how it was my fault the room was not cleaned.
Once she heard it was about noon that we departed I was informed that they check the "Do not disturb sign " on the room until about noon. I was told that the cleaning staff had departed for the day. I was asked if I needed towels or garbage taken out. I am a bit of a clean freak and at home. I make my bed daily and live in an orderly fashion. When I travel I like the fact that someone else is doing the bed making and cleaning. Extra towels doesn't clean the tub or make the bed. My wife cleaned the tub so we could use it again. Did I mention this was a Honeymoon Suite? Wife not happy, no Honeymoon! I have on occasion had leisurely mornings and have found a note on or under my door mentioning cleaning and the "Do not disturb sign". When I receive these I will inform the desk upon departure for the day that the room needs cleaning.
Did I mention this was a honeymoon suite? It reminded us that we had an issue at this property the previous year. Something small and we can't remember what. Something minor that you right off as a small issue and forget. Combined and the attitude of the front desk at how it could of been our fault and not theirs will have us avoiding this property in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn